• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Friend Request from Beth Jacobs: Is it the Pampered Chef FB Patrol?

In summary, it is likely that the friend request from Beth Jacobs is from the official Pampered Chef FB Patrol. However, it is always a good idea to double check the profile to make sure it is legitimate. The Pampered Chef FB Patrol may have sent the request because of your interest in their products or social media interaction. Whether or not to accept the request is up to you, but it may be beneficial if you want to stay updated on their products and promotions. The Pampered Chef FB Patrol will not have access to your personal information unless you choose to share it with them. The friend request is not a means of contacting the company, so it is best to use their official website or social media pages for that purpose.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I just got a friend request from Beth Jacobs. Wow! Except, I don't know her. Nor am I in her lineage. So I got to thinking.....think it's the PC FB Patrol?

What friends do you have in common?

cmdtrgd said:
What friends do you have in common?
AD Elaine Ballard and her Director Debi Magnes, and Jennifer Morrell. Elaine and Debi are also in Louisville with me. Jennifer is in FL. Elaine is doing Hospitality for me here so maybe Beth is HER upline?

Isn't she on here with Beth in her screen name?

Teresa Lynn said:
Isn't she on here with Beth in her screen name?

You must be thinking of me - I think I'm the only one with beth in my screen name. I WISH I was at her level! :cool:

1. Is this "Friend Request from Beth Jacobs" really from the Pampered Chef FB Patrol?

Yes, it is likely that this friend request is from the official Pampered Chef FB Patrol. However, it is always a good idea to double check the profile to make sure it is legitimate.

2. Why did I receive a friend request from the Pampered Chef FB Patrol?

The Pampered Chef FB Patrol may have sent you a friend request because you have shown interest in Pampered Chef products or have interacted with the company's social media pages.

3. Should I accept the friend request from the Pampered Chef FB Patrol?

Accepting the friend request is completely up to you. If you are interested in staying updated on Pampered Chef products and promotions, it may be beneficial to accept the request.

4. Will the Pampered Chef FB Patrol have access to my personal information if I accept the friend request?

No, the Pampered Chef FB Patrol will not have access to your personal information unless you choose to share it with them. They are simply using the friend request as a way to connect with customers and share updates.

5. Can I contact the Pampered Chef FB Patrol through this friend request?

No, the friend request is simply a way for the Pampered Chef FB Patrol to share updates and information with customers. If you need to contact the company, it is best to do so through their official website or social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • dme.grant