• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found This Quote, Thought It Would Help Others

In summary, the conversation is about a quote that encourages finding inspiration and sharing it with others to help them in their own journeys. The author of the quote is unknown, but it is a common sentiment that has been adapted by many individuals. This quote can serve as a reminder to spread positivity and motivation to those around us. While there are no specific guidelines from Pampered Chef regarding the use of quotes in businesses, it is important to have proper attribution and permission. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers resources and tools for sharing quotes and other inspirational content with customers and team members.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I found this quote and it hit home. Thought some of you would also need it....

"If you want to do something big in your life, you must remember that shyness is only the mind. If you think shy, you act shy. If you think confident you act confident. Therefore never let shyness conquer your mind."-Arfa Karim, 16 yrs old.

yes, and sadly she passed away this past weekend :(

Yes, sadly she did. I needed to read this when I ran across it...

Thank you for sharing.

Fabulous quote, definitely hits home for me.

Am quite curious, who is she???

She was a child prodigy. At 9 years old, she became the youngest person to ever become Microsoft Certified. She made that quote at the age of 10!She was 16 when she passed away. She had a seizure & cardiac arrest back in December & had been in a coma since that time. (There are rumors that she was working with NASA when she was hospitalized in Dec.)

1. What is the "Found This Quote, Thought It Would Help Others" quote about?

The quote is about finding inspiration and sharing it with others to help them in their own journeys.

2. Who is the author of the quote?

The author of the quote is unknown, as it is a common sentiment that has been shared and adapted by many individuals.

3. How can this quote help others?

This quote can serve as a reminder to look for and share positivity and motivation with those around us, which can help to uplift and inspire others.

4. Can I use this quote in my Pampered Chef business?

While Pampered Chef does not have any specific guidelines or restrictions regarding the use of quotes, it is always important to make sure you have proper attribution and permission to use any quotes or material in your business.

5. Are there any other resources or tools available to help me share this quote with others?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of marketing materials and resources that can be customized and used to share quotes and other inspirational content with your customers and team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva