• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Pampered Chef Bags & Totes

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of durable bags and totes, including insulated totes, grocery totes, and carry-all totes. These bags are designed to help transport and organize Pampered Chef products and can be personalized with a name or custom message. They can also be used for other purposes, such as keeping food and drinks cold. To clean the bags, simply wipe them down with a damp cloth and mild soap, avoiding machine washing or drying.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
2005 conference tote
PC sling purse

bumping...

still have?ok this was a long time ago that you posted... still have the purse? do you have a photo and what you want for it?

I was just shopping around for some.. thank you! :)

Sorry - sling purse is long gone -- but I do have the 2005 25th anniversary conference tote still

Related to forSale - Pampered Chef Bags & Totes

1. What types of bags and totes does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags and totes, including insulated totes, grocery totes, and carry-all totes. These bags are designed to help you transport your Pampered Chef products and keep them organized.

2. Are the bags and totes durable?

Yes, our bags and totes are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. They are built to last and can hold heavy items without tearing or breaking.

3. Can the bags and totes be personalized?

Yes, many of our bags and totes can be personalized with your name or a custom message. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and show off your love for Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use these bags for purposes other than transporting Pampered Chef products?

Of course! While our bags and totes are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, they can also be used for other purposes. The insulated totes, for example, are great for keeping food and drinks cold on picnics or trips to the beach.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef bag or tote?

The best way to clean your bag or tote is to wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. For tougher stains, spot clean with a stain remover. Do not machine wash or dry as this may damage the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • beccathebaker
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies