• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Large Bar Pan New in Box

In summary, the large bar pan measures 15.75" x 10.75" x 1.25" and is non-stick, making it perfect for making large batches of baked goods or cooking multiple items at once. It is also oven safe up to 450°F and can be used in the microwave and freezer. The pan is made of heavy-duty aluminized steel, providing even heat distribution and durability. However, it is not suitable for stovetop use.
britishchef
Mine broke on the way to the UK, and it was replaced by HO but shipped to my American address. It won't fit in my Mum's oven anyway so I'd like to sell it and use the money to buy a medium one.

Weight is 8lbs shipping from 63050, if you want to look up postage.

Make an offer!

Bump! Does no-one want this?

Maybe state a price... I'm always timid to make an offer... maybe others are as well?

How does everyone go about looking up postage? Sounds silly, I know.
Thanks

Go to www.usps.com and click on "Calculate Postage"

Just fill in the information it asks for and you'll know how much postage will cost!

HTH

I offered it to my MIL for $20. I'll let you know if she takes it. I hate to sell it for that because converted into british pounds I can't even buy the medium bar pan for that! But it's too expensive to ship here. :(

Let me know if your MIL doesn't take it. Also, let me know the price you'd want for it. Is it new in box? Ever used? I've been wanting the large bar pan. Just saw this post.

PM me if you want. Thanks.

Related to forSale: Large Bar Pan New in Box

1. What are the dimensions of the large bar pan?

The large bar pan measures 15.75" x 10.75" x 1.25", making it perfect for making large batches of baked goods or cooking multiple items at once.

2. Is the large bar pan non-stick?

Yes, the large bar pan is made with a non-stick coating that makes it easy to release food and clean up afterwards.

3. Can the large bar pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the large bar pan is oven safe up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

4. What materials is the large bar pan made of?

The large bar pan is made of heavy-duty aluminized steel, which provides even heat distribution and durability.

5. Can the large bar pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the large bar pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies