• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions

I'm happy to share.....but I am a little concerned about all the people who have contacted me with problems using it. Seems like alot of people are unable to send it with the graphics included and for a few it turns all gobldy-gooky when they send it out. I wish I knew why and how to help them. If you are one of these people, I'm sorry you are having these issues and I wish I knew how to help. For those of you that use my newsletter and have no problems, I'd be interested in knowing what you do once you get it, maybe that will help me help others.
thechefofnorthbend
For those of you who have asked...

Attachments

• March News 07_rita.doc
    440.5 KB · Views: 472
Thanks Darby but I started using Lindas! Tell Rita thanks!

Heheheee...me too! :p

Just wanted to point out that the newsletter says "deserts" when talking about the Trifle bowl...should say "desserts"eta: where are my manners? Thanks for posting!!

Thanks Rita and Darby!!!:D

I had to be sneaky sleuth and find this on another board and "borrow" it for us...lol.

Thanks. I love the newsletters on here. I use Rita's and Linda's and others. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into them. I am not creative at all, so they are very helpful to me.

Shawnna said:
Thanks. I love the newsletters on here. I use Rita's and Linda's and others. I appreciate all the hard work you guys put into them. I am not creative at all, so they are very helpful to me.
Same here! Thanks for sharing Darby-Rita and Linda's rock! And all others who share theirs!

Thanks Darby!!! You are the best. I love Rita's newsletter. I will have to check out Linda's too to see what you all keep talking about. They must be really good.

I haven't found Lindas this month??!!
S

thechefofnorthbend said:
I had to be sneaky sleuth and find this on another board and "borrow" it for us...lol.

I can't seem to find this on welovepamperedcheftoo! Can you enlighten me as to where you find it every month?

Thanks Darby....

Why did you have to be sneaky?

pamperedtraci said:
I can't seem to find this on welovepamperedcheftoo! Can you enlighten me as to where you find it every month?

It's an MSN group called welovepamperedcheftoo

You have to go to msn.com and type that in and you'll find it. You also have to become a member before you can do much.;)

chefkristin said:
Linda- I already sent mine out for March but would you mind if I started using yours next month? That is fantastic!!!
I'm happy to share.....but I am a little concerned about all the people who have contacted me with problems using it. Seems like alot of people are unable to send it with the graphics included and for a few it turns all gobldy-gooky when they send it out. I wish I knew why and how to help them. If you are one of these people, I'm sorry you are having these issues and I wish I knew how to help. For those of you that use my newsletter and have no problems, I'd be interested in knowing what you do once you get it, maybe that will help me help others. Thanks.

When I started using your's Linda, I would just save the doc in word then edit my info and take out some stuff or add stuff etc. Then send! I hope that helps!

1. What is "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions"?

"For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" is a collection of commonly asked questions and their corresponding answers about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking techniques.

2. Where can I purchase "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions"?

You can purchase "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" through your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our official website.

3. Are the answers in "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" specific to certain products or recipes?

Yes, the answers in "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" are specific to Pampered Chef products and recipes. If you have questions about other brands or products, we recommend reaching out to the manufacturer directly.

4. Is "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" updated frequently?

Yes, we regularly update "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions" to ensure that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

5. Can I submit my own questions to be included in "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions"?

Unfortunately, we are not currently accepting submissions for new questions to be included in "For Those Who Asked: Answers to Your Questions." However, we do welcome feedback and suggestions for future updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07