• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tasty Reviews: Foodfest Recipe Roundup

In summary, the team had a meeting where everyone brought in a recipe to share. Some of the favorites were the Lemony gingertinis, Blue cheese and bacon potato crisps, Dim sum buns, almond-filled fortune cookies, and warm chocolate ginger cake. There were a few dishes that didn't appeal to everyone, such as the artichoke tapenade and bacon and water chestnut cups. Overall, it was a delicious and fun meeting with new recipes to try!
DebPC
Staff member
We had our team meeting last week. Everyone brought a recipe for everyone to taste. Here's my review-

Lemony gingertinis w/o sorbet- Love these!
Artichoke tapenade- so-so for me, but I'm not an artichoke lover
Dim sum buns- good- but I'm not a fan of our Wasabi Sauce. Most people really liked these.
Bacon and Water chestnut cups- I didn't like these
Blue cheese and bacon potato crisps- These were really good! The maker made then in our regular muffin pan because most of her potato slices were too big for our mini. They look unique.
Lemony moroccan chicken pitas- these were good- but the maker said she'd never make them at a show- too putzy.
Pasta Jambalaya in DCB- Everyone really liked this- I'm not a big Jambalaya person. It's from the new DCB c/b.
Amond -filled fortune cookies- Loved these!!! They look so neat.
Coconut -lime tart- a little too limey for me personally. The maker actually made this in our metal 8 by 8 square pan instead of the tart pan. It's really coconutty!
Warm chocolate ginger cake- Very good! The maker said she'd definately do it at shows. The ginger is a very faint after taste.
Orange Dream Torte- I made this. So good!!! I would do this for shows. I'd bake and cool the cake ahead, then finish at the show. It's from last springs Dessert Cookbook.

I made the Asian Cobb Salad for our kick off and that will be a GREAT show recipe -- also delicious!
I also made the family burrito bake from the DCB cookbook and it was good, but not a WOW recipe for shows...

Hey there! It sounds like you had a delicious team meeting with all those recipes! I'm glad you enjoyed the Lemony gingertinis and the Blue cheese and bacon potato crisps. They both sound really unique and tasty. It's understandable that not every dish will be a hit for everyone, like the artichoke tapenade and bacon and water chestnut cups. But it's great that most people liked the Dim sum buns and Pasta Jambalaya. And those almond-filled fortune cookies and the warm chocolate ginger cake sound amazing! It's always fun to try new recipes and I'm glad you found some winners. Thanks for sharing your review with us!

What is Foodfest Recipe Reviews?

Foodfest Recipe Reviews is a website where users can read and write reviews for various recipes featured on the site.

How do I submit a review on Foodfest Recipe Reviews?

To submit a review, simply click on the recipe you want to review and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a form where you can rate the recipe and leave a written review. Once you have filled out the form, click on the submit button and your review will be posted.

Can I edit or delete a review I submitted?

As a user, you have the ability to edit or delete your own reviews. Simply log in to your account, go to the recipe you reviewed, and click on the edit or delete button next to your review. Please note that once a review is deleted, it cannot be recovered.

Are the reviews on Foodfest Recipe Reviews moderated?

Yes, all reviews are moderated by our team to ensure they meet our community guidelines. We do not allow any offensive or inappropriate content to be posted on our site.

Can I search for reviews on a specific recipe?

Yes, you can search for reviews on a specific recipe by using the search bar on our homepage. Simply type in the name of the recipe you are looking for and click on the search button. This will bring up all the reviews for that particular recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • kam