• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food at Your Meeting: What to Expect?

In summary, some people were told food would be provided at their meeting, but others were not. Some people received food, while others did not. There is a 5$ charge at the door for snacks, and if the weather is nice, people may pack a lunch.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Was there food provided if your meeting was during a normal meal time? For example our meeting is from 5-9 and some have said they were told pizza would be available but i didn't receive any notice about food. The only thing I received was the address...

The one I'm registered for in Knoxville, TN with Amy Neal, is scheduled for 9 AM to 2:30 PM. The email said there will be an hour for us to take lunch at a local restaurant. I took this to mean we'd have to pay our own way.

Ok wow your training is longer than ours and during the day...I really wish they'd post more details about these things. Thanks for your input. Ours didn't say anything about a break...I live almost 2 hrs away from this...hmmm

Meals are not included. Every event is different as to the times depending on the venues. Some have hour lunch breaks so you can go get your own food. Eat before you go if it's an evening meeting - that's what we'll do.

Remember it's free to us but it will be costing PC some $$ to put them on. Can we really expect them to feed us too?

I didn't expect them to feed us. There is just a lot of confusion with other people in my area about whether food would be provided so I thought I'd check with others about what has happened at their events. Just trying to get some clarification. Also if they were providing food I could change my traveling times as this event is a good distance away for me and to add time to eat before and pump before effects when I need to leave home. If they were providing food I could leave a little later.

I appreciate that PC is doing this for us I just needed some clarification.

chefmoseley said:
I didn't expect them to feed us. There is just a lot of confusion with other people in my area about whether food would be provided so I thought I'd check with others about what has happened at their events. Just trying to get some clarification. Also if they were providing food I could change my traveling times as this event is a good distance away for me and to add time to eat before and pump before effects when I need to leave home. If they were providing food I could leave a little later.

I appreciate that PC is doing this for us I just needed some clarification.

My comments weren't meant to be personal. It was clarification for whoever needed it.

Sorry if I seemed snarky that wasn't my intent either. We just have a lot going on right now and everything seems to be unraveling...

thanks for your help.

Since the event is free, lunch/dinner is on your own. Some have arranged with their venue to have special lunches available, but you'll have to check with the sales manager/organizer for your event.Ours was held at a local hotel that had many dining options nearby. It wasn't a big deal and we had plenty of time to get lunch.

Ours says snacks will be provided so there is a 5$ charge at the door. If the weather will be nice I think my team and I will pack a lunch. Ours is at a nice golf course so I'm thinking coping a squat might be a nice idea.

1. What types of food can I expect at my meeting?

At your Pampered Chef meeting, you can expect a variety of delicious and freshly prepared foods. Our menu includes a mix of appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts, all made with high-quality ingredients.

2. Will there be options for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer options for various dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Please let us know beforehand about any specific dietary needs so we can accommodate them.

3. Can I make special requests for the food at my meeting?

Absolutely! We are happy to accommodate any special requests for your meeting's food. Just let us know in advance and we will do our best to make it happen.

4. How much food will be provided for my meeting?

The amount of food provided will depend on the number of guests attending your meeting. Our goal is to ensure that everyone leaves feeling satisfied and full.

5. Will there be cooking demonstrations at the meeting?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants are trained in cooking and will provide live cooking demonstrations at your meeting. This is a great opportunity to learn new recipes and techniques while enjoying delicious food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef