• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil

In summary, to make Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil, you will need flour, yeast, sugar, salt, basil canola oil, and water. The total prep and baking time is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes. Regular canola oil can be used as a substitute, but it will change the flavor. This bread can also be frozen and pairs well with soups, salads, pasta dishes, and can be used as a base for sandwiches or served with dips and spreads.
dawnsclassycupboard
I would like to make a focaccia bread with the pizza crust and roll mix for my open house. The recipe on the back of the box sounds like it might clash a bit with the Basil Blend Canola Oil that I would like to use for dipping. Any suggestions as to whether I should cook it in the Basil Blend Canola oil as well or any other tips for me? I will be serving the bread room temp if that matters at all.

dawnsclassycupboard said:
I would like to make a focaccia bread with the pizza crust and roll mix for my open house. The recipe on the back of the box sounds like it might clash a bit with the Basil Blend Canola Oil that I would like to use for dipping. Any suggestions as to whether I should cook it in the Basil Blend Canola oil as well or any other tips for me? I will be serving the bread room temp if that matters at all.

Rerequest... anyone????

Never made it, sorry.

What ingredients are needed to make Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil?

To make Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil, you will need flour, yeast, sugar, salt, basil canola oil, and water.

How long does it take to make Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil?

The total prep and baking time for Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Can I use regular canola oil instead of basil canola oil?

Yes, you can use regular canola oil instead of basil canola oil, but it will alter the overall flavor of the bread.

Can I freeze Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil?

Yes, you can freeze Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil. Allow it to cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe bag. To reheat, thaw in the refrigerator and then bake in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.

What dishes pair well with Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil?

Focaccia Bread With Basil Canola Oil pairs well with soups, salads, and pasta dishes. It can also be used as a base for sandwiches or served with a variety of dips and spreads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • janetupnorth