• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for April with Our Updated Flyers - Mistake-Free and Ready to Use!

In summary, "Flyers With April" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their businesses by providing customizable flyers. These flyers can be used to promote products, specials, and events and can be accessed through the consultant portal. The flyers are customizable and can be shared on social media platforms for a wider reach. "Flyers With April" is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and does not require any additional fees.
kam
Staff member
Here are all my flyers updated with April. I think they are OK - I cranked them out - so if anyone sees a mistake PLEASE let me know. :)

THANKS!

Attachments

• FebMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 567
  • MarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 740
  • FebRecMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 548
  • MiniCattyInsertMarApr12_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 626
  • April12_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 896
kam you are a gem! Thank you.

Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem "saving" to your computer? I like to save to a file in computer so I can take them to the printer to make my copies. I have saved them forever, but seem to be having a problem lately!

Thanks Kam you are the best!!

Kam, have you posted the guest sticker for March and April? I can't seem to locate them. Thanks in advance. Dlf

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

thank you!

Love you - love you -love you!!

am i missing the march 00f

Do you have a insert with the guest specials?

did you happen to find one? i need some also

Does anybody have a flyer for April's guest special and MOther's day special combined on one page?

Thanks!
I couldn't find the April Order Form.

What is "Flyers With April" and how does it benefit me?

"Flyers With April" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their businesses by providing customizable flyers for their customers. These flyers can be used to promote products, specials, and events, making it easier for consultants to reach new customers and drive sales.

How do I access "Flyers With April"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access "Flyers With April" through your consultant portal. Simply log in and click on the "Flyers" tab, where you will find a variety of pre-made flyers to choose from. You can also customize these flyers with your own contact information and details.

Are the flyers in "Flyers With April" customizable?

Yes, the flyers in "Flyers With April" can be customized to fit your specific business needs. You can add your own contact information, change the colors and fonts, and even add your own images. This allows you to make the flyers more personal and engaging for your customers.

Do I have to pay for "Flyers With April"?

"Flyers With April" is a free program available to all Pampered Chef consultants. There are no additional fees or charges for using this service. You can access and use the flyers as often as you'd like without any extra cost.

Can I share the flyers on social media?

Yes, you can easily share the flyers from "Flyers With April" on your social media platforms. Simply download the flyer and post it on your preferred social media channel. This is a great way to reach a larger audience and promote your business to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam