• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyers--Where Did You Have Success

In summary, using flyers for your Pampered Chef business can have several benefits, including increasing brand awareness, reaching potential customers, and being a cost-effective marketing tool. To get the best results, distribute your flyers in high-traffic areas where your target audience is likely to be and make sure to include eye-catching design, clear messaging, and a call-to-action. Include your business information, customer reviews, and website or social media handles on your flyers to effectively promote your business. You can track the success of your flyer campaign by including a unique discount code or coupon, asking new customers how they heard about your business, and using a unique URL or QR code to track website traffic.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, I'm in a new area..I have my flyers ready....

Share with us any places that you have placed flyers..and if you think some were more success, or a bomb, please share..

What comes to my mind is --local grocery store....

where else??

Most of my fliers I use in my host or guest kits. I haven't had much success with posting fliers in the community.

post office has a board in the lobby , deli's ,sticker on your car

I put one up at a local pharmacy (they had a community board) and I got a $700 show out of it!

Look around at local stores for bulletin boards.

I've also gone door to door in nearby neighborhoods and I've gotten some orders that way.

Some church bulletins allow for small business advertising, although you might have to pay.

JUst some thoughts...

Flyers are just litter.

My success has come from making phone calls, forging relationships, striking up conversations with people.

You could take this list and adapt it to flyers to drop off.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• 60 Paces to leave catalogs.doc
    21 KB · Views: 383
THanks you guys. ...I just printed the list.

Related to Flyers--Where Did You Have Success

What are the benefits of using flyers for my Pampered Chef business?

Using flyers can help increase brand awareness, reach potential customers in your local area, and showcase your products and services. They are also a cost-effective marketing tool and can be easily distributed to a targeted audience.

Where should I distribute my flyers for the best results?

It's important to distribute your flyers in high-traffic areas where your target audience is likely to be. This can include local events, community bulletin boards, and popular shopping areas. You can also hand them out directly to potential customers or include them in mailings.

How can I make my flyers stand out and grab people's attention?

Be creative with the design and messaging of your flyers. Use eye-catching colors and images, include a clear call-to-action, and highlight the benefits of your products or services. You can also offer a special promotion or discount to entice people to take action.

What should I include on my flyers to effectively promote my Pampered Chef business?

Make sure to include your business name, logo, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services. You can also add customer reviews or testimonials to build credibility. Don't forget to include your website or social media handles to drive traffic to your online platforms.

How can I track the success of my flyer campaign?

One way to track the success of your flyers is to include a unique discount code or coupon that customers can redeem. You can also ask new customers how they heard about your business to see if they were influenced by your flyers. Additionally, using a unique URL or QR code on your flyers can help track website traffic and conversions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
vminaudo
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chef Niki
  • Pampered Chef Flyers