• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug

Suzy in Texas**Home-A-Rama Special**Book a cooking or catalog show and host it between June 10th- August 31st and receive an additional $15 in FREE products!! (your choice!)So the left box fir it PERFECTLY and my contact info at the top!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! This is wonderful - thank you, Kam! I was looking for something to tuck into catalog party orders, so i used the block on the left to put a "thank you for ordering from SuzyQ's show....and a Summer show teaser." My info fit with I think 3 spaces left over :)
kam
Staff member
Here is a flyer with June, June Recruiting, July & August all on one page.

It is set-up as a 4-block format on one page.

I haven't done too many of this format in the past, so I am not sure how many could use this one.

Fillable spot under the logo for Cons Info. The fillable spot to the left of the logo is for whatever you want.

Thanks!

Attachments

• JunJunRecJulAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 609
Love it looks great!

Love it! Here's what I put in the other box:

NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER SHOW! THE SPECIALS COULDN'T BE HOTTER AND YOU'LL LOVE OUR COOL NEW PRODUCTS AND IDEAS TO BEAT THE HEAT!

Does anyone have or know where I can find a flier with only the June & July specials and recruiting info?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Suzy Englert said:
Does anyone have or know where I can find a flier with only the June & July specials and recruiting info?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas
Here is one that I have done, if this is what you are looking for:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/f20/3-month-flyer-june-rec-june-july-68805/

Dina Atnip said:
Love it looks great!
Thanks!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Love it! Here's what I put in the other box:

NOW IS THE TIME TO BOOK YOUR SUMMER SHOW! THE SPECIALS COULDN'T BE HOTTER AND YOU'LL LOVE OUR COOL NEW PRODUCTS AND IDEAS TO BEAT THE HEAT!

Great wording! I have started leaving those spots blank since I sometimes (most times) don't have it in me to be creative word-wise! Plus, I think it is easier for you guys to type in the box if I don't have it already cluttered with text!

OMG OMG OMG!!! This Kam is PERFECT for my Home A Rama Specials!!!!! I did a Home show (hence the name) and I did a special:

**Home-A-Rama Special**
Book a cooking or catalog show and host it between June 10th- August 31st and receive an additional $15 in FREE products!! (your choice!)

So the left box fir it PERFECTLY and my contact info at the top!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

This is wonderful - thank you, Kam! I was looking for something to tuck into catalog party orders, so i used the block on the left to put a "thank you for ordering from SuzyQ's show....and a Summer show teaser." My info fit with I think 3 spaces left over :)

What is included in the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion?

The "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for the summer months. This includes items such as grilling tools, outdoor serving ware, and other summer-themed products.

How long is the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion available?

The "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion is available for the months of June, July, and August. However, specific products may only be available for a limited time, so be sure to check the expiration date on each item.

Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion?

Unfortunately, the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. This includes hostess rewards and consultant discounts.

How can I place an order for the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion?

To place an order for the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or place an order online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.

What is the return policy for items purchased through the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion?

The return policy for items purchased through the "Flyer With June/June Rec/July/Aug" promotion is the same as our standard return policy. You can return any unused or defective item within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, please note that shipping costs are not refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefliz
Replies
Views
Dolan
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy