• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Help Whip Cancer on Website?

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer fundraiser is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support programs. There are multiple ways to participate, including hosting a cooking party, making a direct donation, or purchasing specially marked pink products. The fundraiser typically takes place in October, but donations can be made year-round. The flyer can be found on the Pampered Chef website and there is no minimum donation amount to participate.
jrstephens
Has anyone created a flyer for this? I would love to have something to email my contacts.

Not to hijack, but I cant seem to find any of the Help Whip Cancer online...where is it exactly??anyone??

It's just above the outlet in the category listing. You can only get to it on an individual order.

Here's what I made. One is for posting at a grocery store or business, etc.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer October 07 1a.doc
    85 KB · Views: 323
  • Help Whip Cancer October 07.doc
    54 KB · Views: 414
Does anyone know why they don't show the HWC products for a show on the PWS? I have a host who wants to share for her show.

TIA

Anything that is not currently in our line is not available for sale on a show. It is like an outlet item - or that is what I have been led to believe.

Can we add them manually when we enter the order on PP?

You cannot add the product # for an outlet item to a show on PP. I have tried. Unless there is a trick I don't know about.;) My guests can't understand why not, so I tell them it is already a discounted item (with the exception of these HWC items).
Deb

Related to Flyer for Help Whip Cancer on Website?

1. What is the Help Whip Cancer fundraiser?

The Help Whip Cancer fundraiser is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support programs.

2. How can I participate in Help Whip Cancer?

There are several ways to participate in Help Whip Cancer. You can host a virtual or in-person cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to the fundraiser, make a direct donation, or purchase specially marked pink products from Pampered Chef where a portion of the proceeds will be donated.

3. When is the Help Whip Cancer fundraiser?

The Help Whip Cancer fundraiser typically runs during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, you can participate and donate to the cause at any time throughout the year.

4. Where can I find the flyer for Help Whip Cancer on the Pampered Chef website?

The flyer for Help Whip Cancer can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Fundraisers" tab. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and resources.

5. Is there a minimum donation amount to participate in Help Whip Cancer?

No, there is no minimum donation amount to participate in Help Whip Cancer. Every donation, big or small, makes a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam