• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flight Cancellation Update: Missing Closing Session - My DH's Reservation Mishap

In summary, my DH "made" reservations for me 2 months ago for my flights. Something got screwed up and my flight was cancelled!!!!:cry:
My DH "made" reservations for me 2 months ago for my flights. Something got screwed up and my flight was cancelled!!!!:cry:

I got it all straightened out this morning, but my fight now leaves on Saturday at 1:30. Please tell me I won't be missing anythign great at closing session???

Actually, you will. That's usually when they announce the incentives. I would call the airline and get it changed to later.

can't get it changed... I am using points and there were no other flights available after the one I booked.... bummer....

You'll still be able to hear all the announcements soon after. They'll likely post stuff on CC the week after conference is all done (so maybe July 21st at the earliest). If there's a fellow consultant who can grab you a special edition Consultant News that they hand out on the way out of the Closing Session, see if they can. You'll get one in the mail too, but maybe this is a way to get the official copy sooner.

What wave are you in?

Can you have a clustermate or friend call you with the details?

I'm in 3. I can get everything from my director the next day if I need to.

They give out the special consultant news after closing session...I think. Be sure to have someone grab one for you.

Shawnna said:
They give out the special consultant news after closing session...I think. Be sure to have someone grab one for you.

The last couple of years, we've gotten the CN at lunch on the 2nd day.

ChefBeckyD said:
The last couple of years, we've gotten the CN at lunch on the 2nd day.

Are you sure that's not the catalog? That fun "Top Secret" envelope has usually contained the new catalog, a mini catalog and maybe some recipe cards, but I don't remember it having the Consultant News. Usually the special edition CN has whatever (if any) recruiting promotion that's announced during the last general session. I hope there's a good one this year!:)

pamperedbecky said:
Are you sure that's not the catalog? That fun "Top Secret" envelope has usually contained the new catalog, a mini catalog and maybe some recipe cards, but I don't remember it having the Consultant News. Usually the special edition CN has whatever (if any) recruiting promotion that's announced during the last general session. I hope there's a good one this year!:)

Oh - maybe you are right - it's the catalog...but I still don't remember getting anything at the end of the last general session the past couple years. :confused:

We get the Special Edition Kitchen Consultant News when we leave Closing General Session as we go out the doors.

pamperedbecky said:

Becky is correct - we get the special edition CN the last day of conference at the end of general session!!

Becky D- if you don't see a home office person as you leave general session, then you'll miss getting the CN. They have staff out handing them out as we leave.

It has all of the discontinued products in it. Making the CN a HOT commodity!

I was able to get the flights changed!! So now I leave at 8 pm.... time to shop!

You will be so happy that you were able to change the flight!

What is the "Missing Closing Session"?

The "Missing Closing Session" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a situation where a consultant did not complete the necessary steps to close a party or order, resulting in missing out on potential sales and rewards.

How does a "Missing Closing Session" occur?

A "Missing Closing Session" typically occurs when a consultant forgets to close a party or order before the designated deadline, or fails to follow up with a customer who expressed interest in placing an order.

What are the consequences of a "Missing Closing Session"?

The consequences of a "Missing Closing Session" can include missing out on potential sales and rewards, as well as potentially damaging the consultant's reputation with customers and hostesses.

How can a consultant avoid a "Missing Closing Session"?

To avoid a "Missing Closing Session", consultants should make sure to close parties and orders before the designated deadline, follow up with customers who expressed interest in placing an order, and stay organized with their party and order tracking.

What should a consultant do if they realize they have a "Missing Closing Session"?

If a consultant realizes they have a "Missing Closing Session", they should contact their Pampered Chef mentor or customer service immediately for assistance in resolving the issue and minimizing the consequences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies