• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Order on My Website: What to Do? | Need Help

In summary, "Okay Need Some Help" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support to consultants for their business, orders, and other aspects of their role. It can be accessed through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. The program offers various types of support, including assistance with orders, technical issues, and general business advice. It is free for all Pampered Chef consultants and the response time is typically within 24 hours.
Ericanaysha
I tried to look through the threads to see if this was already asked.

Anywho. I just had someone place an order on my website. This is my first order on there. What do I do...lol?

Help!

If it is under a show you will need to print it off and enter it in PP3 if it was an individual order it will go through to HO automatically.

How will my host get credit. I put it under her show guests??

Sorry, I am just kinda lost

That's right. Enter that guest's order as a guest order on her show.

okay thanks. Do I need to reenter her cc info or is that taken care of through my site?

You have to enter into PP or P3 whichever you use.

okay thanks for all your help!!

Related to First Order on My Website: What to Do? | Need Help

What is "Okay Need Some Help"?

"Okay Need Some Help" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides assistance to consultants who may need support with their business, orders, or other aspects of their role.

How do I access "Okay Need Some Help"?

You can access "Okay Need Some Help" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Okay Need Some Help" option from the menu.

What type of support can I receive through "Okay Need Some Help"?

"Okay Need Some Help" offers various types of support, including assistance with orders, troubleshooting technical issues, and general business advice and tips.

Is there a cost for using "Okay Need Some Help"?

No, there is no cost for using "Okay Need Some Help". It is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants to help support their business success.

How quickly can I expect a response from "Okay Need Some Help"?

The "Okay Need Some Help" team strives to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of requests and the complexity of the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KristinaD