• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I approach hosting a party for a woman I only have an email for?

In summary, the conversation is about scheduling a party for a woman the speaker's aunt knows through work. They only have her email and are unsure of how to approach her. The suggested solution is to email her and introduce themselves as a Pampered Chef consultant, mentioning the benefits of hosting a party. They also suggest offering some options for dates and asking for her phone number to follow up.
pckellyd
Gold Member
My aunt is having a show tomorrow and just e-mailed me that a woman she knows through work wants to have a party. The only contact info I have for this woman is her e- mail. As of right now I have NOTHING going on in April so I'd like to get her scheduled towards the beginning of the month but am not sure how to approach it. any word choices would be greatly appreciated!!

Definitely email her back right away! Let her know who you are, and that your aunt mentioned she might like to have a party. Do it pretty much like you normally would in person, ask what day works best for her, and attach the April host special. Don't ask her to call you, or if you do, let her know you will be contacting her again. Remember, it's not a host's job to contact you, it's your job to contact your host! Good luck and I hope you get a booking!

I would email her right away and give her the choice of 2-3 dates and times. If she needs it later she will let you know but otherwise she will pick a date. I actually do a lot of my scheduling via email and just giving them a few options works well.

I would also ASK for her phone number and a good time to call so I could call her.

Hi there! It's great to hear that your aunt is having a show tomorrow and that you have a potential party lined up for April. Since you only have the woman's email, I would suggest reaching out to her and introducing yourself as a Pampered Chef consultant. Let her know that you were referred by your aunt and that you would love to help her host a party in April. You can also mention some of the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. I would also offer to send her some more information or a digital invite to share with her friends. I hope this helps and I'm excited to potentially work with you in April! Let me know if you have any questions.

1. How do I contact Pampered Chef via email?

To contact Pampered Chef via email, you can send an email to their customer service team at [email protected]. You can also fill out the contact form on their website at www.pamperedchef.com/contact-us.

2. What information should I include in my first email to Pampered Chef?

In your first email to Pampered Chef, it is helpful to include your name, contact information, and a detailed description of your inquiry or issue. If you are contacting them about a specific product or order, be sure to include any relevant details such as the product name or order number.

3. How long does it typically take for Pampered Chef to respond to emails?

Pampered Chef strives to respond to all emails within 24-48 hours during normal business hours. However, during busier times, it may take slightly longer for them to respond. If your inquiry is urgent, it is best to contact their customer service team by phone at 1-888-687-2433.

4. Can I cancel or make changes to my order through email?

While you can certainly contact Pampered Chef via email to make changes or cancel an order, it is recommended to call their customer service team at 1-888-687-2433 for faster assistance. They will be able to quickly access your order information and make any necessary changes.

5. Will I receive a confirmation email after contacting Pampered Chef?

Yes, once you submit your email through their contact form or send an email to their customer service team, you should receive a confirmation email acknowledging that they have received your inquiry. If you do not receive a confirmation email, be sure to check your spam folder and contact them again if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Sheila