• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How did Andrea's first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant go?

In summary, The "First 90 Days" program is a 90-day training program for new Pampered Chef consultants that includes online courses, in-person workshops, and mentorship opportunities. It covers various topics such as product knowledge, business basics, sales techniques, and team building. While not mandatory, completing the program can greatly benefit new consultants. Existing consultants can also participate if they wish to refresh their knowledge and skills.
acdugger
Gold Member
Just wanted to get excited about my first 90 days. Although it is not over until 12/20 I won't be able to do anything else. We had a family crisis and I won't be dong any shows until January. Here are my totals:

Show 1 $1287.14 (commissionable-$742.06)
Show 2 $566.79 (commissionable-$427.45)
Show 3 $312.08 (commissionable-$242.35)
Show 4 $1193.39 (commissionable-$954.00)
Show 5 $262.58 (commissionable-$202.35)

I aslo have 8 bookings.

My goal for this month is to hit real estate offices and try to sell products to them as thank yous for their clients.

Andrea

What a great start on your business! Keep up the great work!

Nice going! Those are great numbers! Congratulations!

I am sorry there has been a family crisis. I am sure its not how you wanted things to go, but really- that is a really great launch, and it sounds like you are going to do the best you can to keep moving even if you won't be doing more shows until January. Remember that host coaching makes ALL the difference so that you get back to presenting shows with more great numbers like these! TWO kilo shows is FANTASTIC!!

, congratulations on completing your first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant! It sounds like you have had a successful start despite the family crisis. I hope everything is okay now. Your show totals and bookings are impressive, and it's great that you have a clear goal for the upcoming month. I wish you all the best in reaching out to real estate offices and selling products to them. Keep up the good work!

What is the "First 90 Days" program?

The "First 90 Days" program is a training program designed for new Pampered Chef consultants. It includes a series of online courses, in-person workshops, and mentorship opportunities to help new consultants get started on the right foot.

How long is the "First 90 Days" program?

The program is 90 days long, as the name suggests. However, it is self-paced and can be completed faster or slower depending on the individual's schedule and progress.

Is the "First 90 Days" program mandatory for new consultants?

While the program is highly recommended for new consultants, it is not mandatory. However, completing the program can greatly benefit new consultants in terms of knowledge, skills, and support.

What topics are covered in the "First 90 Days" program?

The program covers a wide range of topics including product knowledge, business basics, sales techniques, customer service, and team building. It also includes tips and strategies for effectively managing and growing a Pampered Chef business.

Can existing consultants participate in the "First 90 Days" program?

The program is designed specifically for new consultants, but existing consultants can also participate if they feel the need to refresh their knowledge and skills. However, there may be other training programs available for more experienced consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service