• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Your Enrollment Director: A Guide for CC Students

In summary, Sheila can find out who her ED is by looking on her commission statement, and if she still can't tell, she can ask her director.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm in Japan & won't be attending the conference, but was just wondering ... how do you know who your ED is? Did you ask your recruiter or is there actually a place on CC to look?

Hi Sheila!
You can find out who your ED is by looking on your commission statement - I believe it's up on the top left of the statement.

It'll be on your commission statement, if your ED is within 3 directors of you. And they aren't specifically identified as an ED, you have to cross-reference against the list on CC (the one that says which ED is in which wave of conference). If you still can't tell, ask your Director.

Thanks ladies. I'll just ask tomorrow. My commission statement says: Meredith Guyer, then says "assigned to Angie Millar" - which only goes up two levels.

(I was temporarily assigned to a director named Meredith Guyer, but I was Angie's 5th recruit, so Angie has just qualified & is my director.)

Sounds like you'll have to ask.

Hi Sheila, it's me Meredith Guyer!! Your Executive Director is Deena Hiltbrand.

Meredith...you have been a member since July 2005 and this is post one?!? Do you owe your success to the crazy CS bunch (or just that you work your business instead of posting like us!!!):)

So glad you found each other! :chef:

LOL! I discovered Chef Success years ago (before there was a fee) when I was trying to rebuild my business while in Okinawa. I was looking for any and every kind of support possible. I mainly used it for a resource of information, but I started utilizing a Yahoo! Group that I was a member of and kind of forgot about this.

My Hospitality Director emailed me this morning and told me that I was famous because my name was mentioned on Chef Success so I had to come on and see what all the hype was about! I was hoping that one of my team members from Okinawa was coming to Conference. Next year, right Shelia?!

Glad to have you both here! :)

Related to Finding Your Enrollment Director: A Guide for CC Students

What is "Finding Your Enrollment Director: A Guide for CC Students"?

"Finding Your Enrollment Director: A Guide for CC Students" is a comprehensive guide created specifically for students at CC (Community College) to help them navigate the enrollment process and find their designated enrollment director.

Why do I need to find my enrollment director?

Enrollment directors are professionals who can provide guidance and assistance throughout the enrollment process, including helping students choose the right classes, understanding financial aid options, and answering any questions or concerns they may have.

How can I find my enrollment director?

The guide includes step-by-step instructions on how to find your enrollment director, including tips on where to look for their contact information and how to set up an appointment to meet with them.

What if I can't find my enrollment director?

If you are having trouble finding your enrollment director, you can reach out to the admissions or student services office at your CC for assistance. They can provide you with the necessary information or connect you with the right person.

Is this guide only for students at CC?

Yes, this guide is specifically designed for students at CC as the enrollment process and resources may differ from other colleges or universities. However, some of the information may still be useful for students at other institutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • milkangel