• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding Items Under $10 in Our Catalog

In summary, there are a variety of items available for under $10 in the Pampered Chef catalog, including the Mix 'N Scraper, Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and Mini Measure-All Cup. To easily find these items, you can use the "Under $10" filter or section in the catalog. These items are also high-quality and cannot be purchased with host rewards or discounts. Additionally, there may be seasonal or limited-time items available for under $10 in the catalog.
Chef Stacy Edwards
Does anyone know where I can find the thread on the precentage of $10.00 and under in our catalog.. TIA

I think it's under increasing sales, still on the first page, just down at the bottom!!

Thank you..

Related to Finding Items Under $10 in Our Catalog

What items can I purchase for under $10 in the Pampered Chef catalog?

There are a variety of items you can purchase for under $10 in our catalog. Some popular options include the Mix 'N Scraper, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, and the Mini Measure-All Cup. You can also find small kitchen tools, kitchen gadgets, and even some food items for under $10.

How can I easily find all the items under $10 in the catalog?

To easily find all the items under $10 in our catalog, you can use the "Under $10" filter on the left side of the online catalog or flip to the "Under $10" section in the printed catalog. This will show you all the products available for under $10 in one convenient place.

Are there any high-quality items available for under $10 in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, there are many high-quality items available for under $10 in our catalog. We pride ourselves on offering a wide range of affordable and durable products for our customers. From kitchen tools to food items, we strive to provide value at every price point.

Can I use host rewards or discounts on items under $10 in the catalog?

Unfortunately, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to items under $10 in the catalog. However, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a party and can use those rewards towards other items in the catalog, including those under $10.

Are there any seasonal or limited-time items available for under $10 in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, there may be seasonal or limited-time items available for under $10 in our catalog. These items may vary and may only be available for a short time, so be sure to check the catalog regularly for new and exciting products at a great value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • twilcox
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies