• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Perfect Water Bottle Label: Check Out Our Collection Now!

...but did you save his info?I actually know who he is, and I wasn't planning to build a house at that time.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Does anyone have the water bottle label saved that I posted a while back?

Hello to you too!

No, sorry I don't have it. It's nice to see you though, thought you had abandoned us for something else.....

Search for "water" in the files and it is in there. I can't figure out how to post the direct link to it.

The one that you posted like 2 days ago? You can click on your name in a post and view all of your other posts. It comes up there.

Would someone explain what you do with these labels and what you print them on?

Hey Jilleysue!

Is this what you are looking for?:)

Last edited:
JAE said:
Would someone explain what you do with these labels and what you print them on?

I'd like to know, too!!

Me too!

Thanks

ok - and what do you do with the water bottle?

PamperedDor said:
ok - and what do you do with the water bottle?

Give 'em out at events.
I am not crazy about the idea because what are they going to do with the bottle (and your info) when they finish drinking it? THROW IT AWAY

dannyzmom said:
Give 'em out at events.
I am not crazy about the idea because what are they going to do with the bottle (and your info) when they finish drinking it? THROW IT AWAY
Yes, and I suppose it would look really bad if someone littered and the bottle had my info on it!
I'm just wondering what kind of label is used.

Ok - that is what I was thinking - but I hoped there was another explanation - I don't really do fairs and booths anyway - thanks Carolyn!!

JAE said:
Yes, and I suppose it would look really bad if someone littered and the bottle had my info on it!
I'm just wondering what kind of label is used.

I vaguely recall someone saying yuo can buy stickers that are the right size for water-bottles.

It could be quite expensive to give out water bottles at an event. I think it's a cool thing though. At the Parade of Homes, one of the builders had water bottles with his info on it. I really appreciated the water, too.

JAE said:
It could be quite expensive to give out water bottles at an event. I think it's a cool thing though. At the Parade of Homes, one of the builders had water bottles with his info on it. I really appreciated the water, too.

...but did you save his info?

I actually know who he is, and I wasn't planning to build a house at that time. No, I wouldn't save the info. It's not the best place to hand out water bottles. It would be like me handing out water bottles with my info at a PC show that I'm doing. Everyone there already knows that's why I'm there and this is what I do. It seems it would be better advertising to give out water bottle at a sporting event or garage sales. KWIM?

Related to Find Your Perfect Water Bottle Label: Check Out Our Collection Now!

What types of water bottle labels does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of water bottle labels, including customizable labels, pre-designed labels, and labels with different themes and designs to choose from. We also offer labels for different sizes and types of water bottles.

Can I personalize my water bottle label?

Yes, you can! Our customizable water bottle labels allow you to add your own text and images, making it unique to your style or event. You can also choose from different font styles and colors to create a personalized label that stands out.

Do you offer labels for special occasions or events?

Yes, we do! We have a collection of pre-designed water bottle labels for special occasions such as birthdays, weddings, holidays, and more. These labels are perfect for adding a special touch to your event and can also be personalized with your own message or name.

Are the water bottle labels reusable?

Yes, our water bottle labels are reusable. They are made with high-quality materials that are durable and water-resistant, making them perfect for multiple uses. Simply peel off the label and stick it on a new water bottle whenever needed.

Do you offer bulk discounts for water bottle labels?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for water bottle labels. The more you buy, the more you save! Our bulk discounts are perfect for parties, events, or corporate gatherings where you need a large quantity of water bottle labels. Contact us for more information on bulk pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
micocina
  • marlahively
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag