• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Words for Your Booking Slide - Tips and Ideas

In summary, the slides discuss how to get started with minimal investment, the benefits of having your own show, and how to give tickets for different things (travel, dollars, flexibility, tax breaks, fun jobs, self-esteem, products, training, recognition, and more). The end of the presentation includes a drawing for a prize.
cindylpal
Gold Member
Just received my new Booking Slide today and was wondering on the "words" others are using?

Thanks...:rolleyes:

I pretty much just read it :D

Noora, at what point to do bring it out???

When I use mine, I just say, "now I would like to show you the benefits of having your own show". I usually use it in the show wrap up.

I usually do it towards the end of the show, preferrably right before I do the drawing slips.

If I use it, I do it in the beginning while I still have their attention.

My Senior Director sent this to us yesterday....now, it's used with the Recruiting Slide that someone had made (and you can find in the Files on here), so I don't know yet how it would line up with the Professional Recruiting Slide from this month...I'll get mine soon so I can see. But maybe this can give you some ideas?

She's a Senior Director (only one director in her downline away from becoming an Executive Director) - if that tells you anything..... :D

How I use the recruiting slide – Susie G.

Start with slide one and talk about minimal Investment & have a “B” on a sticker that only you can see on the back. They look for something that starts with a “B” in their purse and 1st one to find it gets a ticket.
Now show next slide and discuss “Benefits” -
On the back of this slide the letter “T” - GO! Give ticket for 1st….. Discuss Travel
“D” - Go! Give ticket………..Discuss Dollars.
“F” – GO! Give ticket………..Discuss Flexibility
“T” – GO! Give ticket………..Discuss Tax Breaks
“G” – GO! Give ticket………..Discuss A Company that gives Back
“J” - GO! Give ticket………..Discuss A Job that’s FUN!
“S” – GO! Give ticket…………Self Esteem
“P” – GO! Give ticket…………Free Products
“R” – GO! Give ticket…………Fun Recipes
“T” – GO! Give Ticket…………Great Training, Support & Recognition

At the end, drawing from all the tickets for a Prize.

Disclaimer: I've not DONE this- so I can't answer questions pertaining...just sharing. :D Looks like the Letter the folks are looking for is for the NEXT slide she's going to cover after they find the item.

Related to Find the Perfect Words for Your Booking Slide - Tips and Ideas

What is a "Words for Booking Slide"?

A "Words for Booking Slide" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help them book parties and events with potential hosts. It is a list of phrases and sentences that consultants can use to effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

How do I use the "Words for Booking Slide"?

To use the "Words for Booking Slide," simply familiarize yourself with the phrases and sentences listed and practice incorporating them into your conversations with potential hosts. It is also helpful to have the slide open during parties or events as a quick reference guide.

Can I customize the "Words for Booking Slide"?

Yes, you can customize the "Words for Booking Slide" to fit your personal style and tone. As long as the main message and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party are conveyed, you can adapt the wording to better suit your personality and audience.

Do I have to use the "Words for Booking Slide" exactly as it is written?

No, the "Words for Booking Slide" is meant to be a guide and reference tool, not a script. You can use the phrases and sentences as inspiration and adapt them to your own words and style. The most important thing is to effectively communicate the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Can I access the "Words for Booking Slide" online?

Yes, the "Words for Booking Slide" is available online for all Pampered Chef consultants. You can find it on our consultant website under the "Tools" or "Resources" section. It is also regularly updated with new phrases and suggestions, so be sure to check back often.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caraighan