• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Stoneware Storage Rack for Sale - No eBay Needed!

In summary, when choosing a stoneware storage rack, consider the size and capacity to fit your collection and the design to match your kitchen decor. The racks can only be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants and should be cared for by wiping with a damp cloth and avoiding harsh chemicals or stacking multiple racks. A one-year warranty is also offered for any defects or issues.
pkd09
Silver Member
I'm looking for one for me. I prefer NOT to buy on e-bay. Anybody have an extra for sale?

Do you know what you want for it? I live in NW Ohio (43537), shipping? est.?

It is $10 plus shipping. According to the USPS calculator shipping would be $5.95 including delivery confirmation.

1. How do I know which stoneware storage rack is the best fit for my needs?

The best way to determine which stoneware storage rack is the perfect fit for you is to consider the size and capacity of your stoneware collection. Our racks come in various sizes and can hold anywhere from 6 to 15 pieces of stoneware. Additionally, you can also take into account the design and style of the rack to match your kitchen decor.

2. Can I purchase the stoneware storage rack on eBay?

No, our stoneware storage racks are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be purchased on eBay. This ensures that you are receiving a genuine product and have access to our customer service and warranty.

3. How do I properly care for my stoneware storage rack?

To keep your stoneware storage rack in top condition, we recommend wiping it down with a damp cloth after each use. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the rack. If necessary, you can also hand wash the rack with mild soap and water. Make sure to fully dry the rack before putting your stoneware back on it.

4. Can I stack multiple stoneware storage racks on top of each other?

No, we do not recommend stacking multiple racks on top of each other. This can compromise the stability of the racks and potentially damage your stoneware. If you need more storage space, we suggest purchasing a larger rack or organizing your stoneware in a different way.

5. What is the warranty for the stoneware storage rack?

We offer a one-year warranty on our stoneware storage racks. If you experience any defects or issues with your rack within the first year of purchase, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • cooking.with.ann
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jm2003
  • ChefRiGuy