• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Slinky Quote for Your Sig Line - Get Inspired Now!

In summary, a "Slinky Quote" is a short and catchy phrase or quote that is added to the end of an email signature to reflect the personality or brand of the sender. To add one, go to your email settings and find the section for creating a signature. You can use any quote that resonates with you, and it is recommended to change it every few weeks or months. Multiple "Slinky Quotes" can be used in rotation to add variety to your signature.
chefjenibel
Okay, I know someone has a quote about a slinky in their sig line. I really liked it and I can't remember it word for word. Can anyone help? :confused:

Something like...

Some people are like slinkys. They just sit there and do nothing, but it makes you smile when someone pushes them down the stairs.

I know a director like that. ;)

I'm about to turn a director I know into a slinky!

It's me! The quote is below!

Some people are like a Slinky, not very useful, but it brings a smile to your face when someone pushes them down the stairs!

Stampaholic1961 said:
It's me! The quote is below!

Some people are like a Slinky, not very useful, but it brings a smile to your face when someone pushes them down the stairs!

IT'S YOU! IT'S YOU!!!!! :D
I love the one about inquisitive idiots, too! Your signature makes me smile! Thanks for posting! :D

I love all your quotes!

I don't remember where it was but I read about this website that has "de-motivational" items. It is so amazing all the funny stuff they have. If you are interested it is www.despair.com. They have these beautiful pictures like you see on motivational posters etc but their sayings are sooooooo funny.

My son & I really enjoy their twisted humor. A new t-shirt was added last week that has a big order of french fries. Underneath it says "POTENTIAL: Not everyone gets to be an astronaut when they grow up"

Last edited:

Related to Find the Perfect Slinky Quote for Your Sig Line - Get Inspired Now!

1. What is a "Slinky Quote" in a sig line?

A "Slinky Quote" is a short and catchy phrase or quote that is added to the end of an email signature. It is meant to reflect the personality or brand of the sender and can be changed regularly to keep the signature fresh.

2. How do I add a "Slinky Quote" to my email signature?

To add a "Slinky Quote" to your email signature, you can go to your email settings and find the section for creating a signature. Then, simply type in your chosen quote at the end of your signature and save the changes.

3. Can I use any quote as a "Slinky Quote"?

Yes, you can use any quote that you resonate with as a "Slinky Quote". It can be a quote from your favorite book, movie, or even something you came up with yourself. Just make sure it aligns with your personal or brand image.

4. How often should I change my "Slinky Quote"?

It is up to personal preference, but we recommend changing your "Slinky Quote" every few weeks or months. This keeps your signature interesting and can also showcase different aspects of your personality or brand.

5. Can I have multiple "Slinky Quotes" in my email signature?

Yes, you can have multiple "Slinky Quotes" in your email signature. You can rotate them regularly or have a few that you switch between. It's a great way to add variety and keep your signature engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_Nikkijo
Replies
Views
naekelsey