• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Saute Pan - Is the 'Old' Line Still Available?

In summary, the 'old' line of saute pans had a non-stick coating and was made with a different type of metal than the 'new' line, which does not have a non-stick coating but allows for more even heat distribution. Unfortunately, the 'old' line has been discontinued and the 'new' line is compatible with all stovetops and dishwasher safe. It is available in three sizes for versatility in cooking.
lsm72
A friend of mine wants to order a saute pan but asked me if PC still carried its "old" line of cookware. She doesn't remember the name of it so I'm at a loss as to what I should tell her. I'm assuming she would need to purchase a saute pan from the new line, right?:confused:

We now carry the Professional and Executive lines of cookware that both have a lifetime guarantee. We used to carry a Generations II line but discontinued that last August. It only had a 2 year guarantee. Was she looking to buy a new saute pan? If she is I recommend the Executive. It is the same price $38 and the best quality. I don't own the professional, believe it is good as well but for the same price I would certainly recommend Executive. I have it and I love it and recommend it to everyone.

Generation II was discontinued last fall. Both of the 8" saute pans are the same price and have lifetime guarantees, so she can't go wrong!

Congrats on your new biz! It is the best, I love it as well :)

Great information - I will let my friend know. Thanks for the help!

They are putting some Generation II pieces on the Outlet too. But I LOVE the Executive. I do have the Professional, but have a couple of Executive pieces.

Related to Find the Perfect Saute Pan - Is the 'Old' Line Still Available?

1. What is the difference between the 'old' and 'new' saute pan lines?

The 'old' line of saute pans featured a non-stick coating on the interior, while the 'new' line does not have a non-stick coating. The 'new' line is also made with a different type of metal that allows for more even heat distribution.

2. Can I still purchase the 'old' line of saute pans?

Unfortunately, the 'old' line of saute pans has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase.

3. Will the 'new' saute pans work on all stovetops?

Yes, the 'new' line of saute pans is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Are the 'new' saute pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 'new' saute pans are dishwasher safe, making for easy clean-up after cooking.

5. What size options are available for the 'new' saute pans?

The 'new' line of saute pans comes in three different sizes: 8", 10", and 12". This allows for versatility in cooking various dishes and quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • lacychef