• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Oval Baker for You!

In summary, when choosing the right size for your oval baker, consider the type of dish you plan to make and select a size that comfortably fits the amount of food you typically cook. As for the material, our oval bakers come in stoneware, ceramic, and cast iron, each with its own benefits. Most oval bakers are microwave-safe, but be sure to check for any metal accents that may not be suitable. To clean and care for your oval baker, hand-wash with warm soapy water and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. And finally, all oval bakers are safe to use in the oven, but be cautious and use oven mitts or pot holders when handling.
pclinskie
Silver Member
CUSTOMER IS LOOKING FOR OVAL BAKER, EITHER COLOR, NIB
THANK YOU:chef:

did you check the outlet? I saw it last week I think (haven't had caffeine yet! ha ha). :)

Yep, it's on the outlet for $14.50.

1. How do I choose the right size for my oval baker?

The size of your oval baker will depend on the type of dish you plan to make. A smaller 1-quart baker is perfect for single servings or side dishes, while a larger 4-quart baker is great for family-sized meals. We recommend selecting a size that will comfortably fit the amount of food you typically cook.

2. What type of material is best for an oval baker?

Our oval bakers come in a variety of materials, including stoneware, ceramic, and cast iron. Each material has its own benefits, so it ultimately depends on your personal preference. Stoneware is great for even baking and heat retention, ceramic is beautiful for serving and can go from oven to table, and cast iron is durable and great for searing and braising.

3. Can I use my oval baker in the microwave?

Yes, most of our oval bakers are microwave-safe. However, always check the product description or packaging to make sure. Keep in mind that any metal accents, such as handles or rims, may not be suitable for the microwave.

4. How do I clean and care for my oval baker?

We recommend hand-washing your oval baker with warm soapy water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the surface. If your baker has stubborn stains or residue, you can soak it in warm water and baking soda for a few hours before washing. Make sure to dry your baker thoroughly before storing it.

5. Are the oval bakers safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of our oval bakers are safe to use in the oven. However, make sure to read the product description or packaging for specific temperature limits. Also, be cautious when handling the baker, as it will be hot when taken out of the oven. Use oven mitts or pot holders to protect your hands.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • janinebpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
Replies