• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Dutch Oven: Explore Our Collection Today!

In summary, our Dutch ovens come in 2 quart, 3 quart, 5 quart, 7 quart, and 9 quart sizes and are made of enameled cast iron for even heat distribution and retention. They can be used on all cooktops and come with a limited lifetime warranty. They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I have a customer looking for a dutch oven. We sold one as part of the Gen II set and I don't see one in the current catalog... or did I miss something?

Nope. The closest would be the Casserole or the Stock Pot.

4 qt. CasseroleThe casserole is the same size, and because it's oven safe, operates the same way.

I made the Chipotle (sp?) Oven Chile from the Soups, Stews & Chilis cards, and it calls for the Generation II Dutch oven. I made it in the 4 qt. from the Executive line, and it was great!

HTH!

Can you keep the lid on it? Are they oven safe?

AJPratt said:
Can you keep the lid on it? Are they oven safe?

For me, that's one of the biggest selling points of our cookware. It is completely OVEN SAVE. Professional up to 350, Executive up to 400.

And, yes, the lids are too.

HTH!

Related to Find the Perfect Dutch Oven: Explore Our Collection Today!

What sizes are available for the Dutch ovens?

Our Dutch ovens come in 2 quart, 3 quart, 5 quart, 7 quart, and 9 quart sizes.

What materials are the Dutch ovens made of?

Our Dutch ovens are made of enameled cast iron, which provides even heat distribution and excellent heat retention.

Can the Dutch oven be used on all cooktops?

Yes, our Dutch ovens are versatile and can be used on all cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction.

Do the Dutch ovens come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our Dutch ovens come with a limited lifetime warranty, so you can purchase with confidence.

Are the Dutch ovens dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Dutch ovens are dishwasher safe for convenient and easy clean-up after cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crissy11
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies