• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cooking Themed Scrapbook Paper for Your Next Project

In summary, when choosing scrapbook paper for cooking projects, look for designs featuring kitchen utensils, food items, or cooking-related phrases. Regular scrapbook paper can be used as long as the design fits the theme, but using paper specifically designed for cooking projects can enhance the overall look of your scrapbook. Cooking-themed scrapbook paper can be found at craft stores, online retailers, and some department stores, and digital scrapbook paper can also be used for these projects as long as it is high quality and fits the theme. The number of sheets needed for a cooking-themed scrapbook will vary depending on the size and complexity of the project, but having 2-3 sheets per page is a good guideline for creating dimension and layering in
Hi,

I'm trying to locate scrapbook paper that has a cooking theme, like with a chef on it, herbs, cookware or something with a cooking theme on it. I'm not a scrapbooker at all and don't know if their are any hiddens websites with this theme. So far, I haven't been successful.
Thanks,

There are some really cute cooking stamps from Stampin Up (I have a friend who is a consultant if you need one), but I don't know about papers. What are you trying to make?

Here's the webiste, www.pursueyourart.com. They sell purses that you can design to whatever style you want and they suggest using scrapbook paper. I want to make mine a cooking theme for my personal chef business.

You can also try ebay. They have pretty much anything you can think of. Just type in scrapbook paper and then narrow down your search. Good luck!

Oriental training company has some food and cooking related scrapbook stuff too

If you go to ebay, then put in

scrapbook cooking (or something to this effect)

Lots of things, even premade pages, will come up..

Related to Find the Perfect Cooking Themed Scrapbook Paper for Your Next Project

1. How do I know which scrapbook paper is best for cooking projects?

When selecting scrapbook paper for cooking projects, look for designs that feature kitchen utensils, food items, or cooking-related phrases. You can also choose paper with a color scheme that matches the theme of your project, such as red and white for a retro kitchen theme.

2. Can I use regular scrapbook paper for cooking projects?

Yes, you can use regular scrapbook paper for cooking projects as long as the design fits the theme. However, using paper specifically designed for cooking projects can add an extra touch to your scrapbook and make it more cohesive.

3. Where can I find cooking-themed scrapbook paper?

You can find cooking-themed scrapbook paper at craft stores, online scrapbooking retailers, and even some department stores. You can also search for digital scrapbook paper to print at home.

4. Can I use digital scrapbook paper for cooking projects?

Yes, digital scrapbook paper can be used for cooking projects. You can print the paper at home or have it printed professionally. Just make sure the paper is high quality and the design fits your project's theme.

5. How many sheets of scrapbook paper do I need for a cooking-themed scrapbook?

The number of sheets you need depends on the size and complexity of your scrapbook project. However, as a general rule, it's a good idea to have at least 2-3 sheets of paper for each page. This allows for layering and creating dimension in your project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SKwong
  • Shelly FLASH Clemmons
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Shawnna