• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cherry/Olive Pitter for Your Kitchen | Shop Now!

In summary, when looking for the best cherry/olive pitter for your kitchen, consider factors such as the type of fruit you will be using, the size and style of the pitter, and any specific features you may need. Using a pitter is simple - just place the fruit and press down or twist the handle. While a cherry/olive pitter can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables, it may not be as effective for larger or harder produce. Most pitters are dishwasher safe, but always check the product information. Prices can vary depending on brand, size, and features, but there are options available at different price points.
jnsr96
Hi does anyone have a cherry/ olive pitter? My mom's broke and she is heartbroken without one!

Mine didn't break, it grew legs and walked away!!! I am so bummed. And I love cherries and pitting them by hand sucks.

Maybe, oh maybe, this season we will see a newly redesigned one! One can hope.

Related to Find the Perfect Cherry/Olive Pitter for Your Kitchen | Shop Now!

What is the best cherry/olive pitter for my kitchen?

The best cherry/olive pitter for your kitchen will depend on your personal preferences and needs. Some factors to consider when choosing a pitter include the type of cherries or olives you typically use, the size and style of the pitter, and any specific features you may be looking for. Our website offers a variety of options to help you find the perfect pitter for your kitchen.

How do I use a cherry/olive pitter?

Using a cherry/olive pitter is easy and straightforward. Simply place the cherry or olive in the pitter, and press down on the handle to remove the pit. Some pitters may require you to twist the handle, while others may have a plunger-like mechanism. Be sure to read the instructions for your specific pitter for the best results.

Can I use a cherry/olive pitter for other fruits or vegetables?

While a cherry/olive pitter is specifically designed for removing pits from cherries and olives, it can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables such as grapes and small tomatoes. However, it may not be as effective for larger or harder fruits and vegetables.

Is a cherry/olive pitter dishwasher safe?

The majority of cherry/olive pitters are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product information to be sure. If a pitter is not dishwasher safe, it can typically be easily cleaned with warm soapy water.

What is the price range for a cherry/olive pitter?

The price range for a cherry/olive pitter can vary depending on the brand, size, and features. Our website offers a variety of options at different price points to fit your budget. You can also check for sales or promotions to get a pitter at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Stacy9636
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Stacy9636
  • Sk8Mom209