• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Apron for Your Show - Recruiting Flyer Tips | TIA

In summary, using a Pampered Chef apron at your show not only adds a professional touch, but also keeps you clean and organized. The aprons have multiple pockets and are made with high-quality, durable materials. There are a variety of styles to choose from, including an adjustable and reversible option. Most aprons come in one size, but there are options for different body types. Personalization with a name or logo is available for an additional fee. To care for the apron, it is recommended to wash in cold water and hang to dry. Some styles may be machine washable, but always check the care instructions.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
The flyer that says my apron comes in many sizes? I want to do a recuriting flyer for my show tomorrow night! TIA

Leah - I've seen it in the files here...

Here's one...(it's not mine, thanks to the original author!)

Attachments

• Which Apron fits you - recruiting.doc
    124 KB · Views: 639
I looked on the flies but I couldnt' find it ..... but I will keep looking !! Thanks for sharing that one Kelly!!

This one Linda posted a week or so back and I REALLY liked it. It shows the 5 apron sizes PLUS commonly asked questions!

Attachments

• 5 sizes AND 10 commonly asked questions.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 400
I like that one too!!

Thanks for posting that one Kelly, you saved me about a minute's worth of work! LOL

Kelly and Linda.....I love that flyer!!! AWESOME! That sums up everything I want to say to a recruit in one flyer! I will definitely use this one! Thanks so much!!!!!

Great flyer...thanks for sharing.

Oh, I love these flyers. Thanks for posting them. I admit that I'm not very good at wording the opportunity in a way that's understandable and appealing to potential recruits. These flyers explain it perfectly.

thanks for these wonderful flyers!!

Go to files then in the search part put apron, you will come up w/ every file that has apron in the file name!

Did you find what you were looking for?

Related to Find the Perfect Apron for Your Show - Recruiting Flyer Tips | TIA

What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef apron at my show?

Using a Pampered Chef apron not only adds a professional touch to your show, but it also keeps you clean and organized. Our aprons have multiple pockets for storing utensils and recipe cards, and they are made with high-quality, durable materials to withstand the demands of cooking.

How do I know which apron style is right for me?

We offer a variety of apron styles to fit your personal preferences and needs. Our popular adjustable apron allows you to customize the fit, while our reversible apron gives you two looks in one. You can also choose from a range of colors and patterns to match your style.

Are the aprons one size fits all?

Most of our aprons come in one size, but we do offer some styles in multiple sizes to accommodate different body types. Our adjustable apron is designed to fit most sizes comfortably.

Can I personalize my apron with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer personalization options for our aprons. You can add your name or a custom logo for a small additional fee. This is a great way to promote your business and make your apron truly unique.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef apron?

We recommend washing your apron in cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain its quality. Some aprons may be machine washable, but be sure to check the care instructions on your specific style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefNic
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire