• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kick off Show Invitation for New Consultant

In summary, a "Kick off Show Invitation" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to introduce new consultants to the company and its products. All new consultants will receive an invitation from their sponsoring consultant or team leader. At the event, new consultants can expect to learn about the business, connect with other consultants, and try out products. Guests are welcome to attend at no cost, but any purchases made will be the responsibility of the attendee.
babywings76
Gold Member
My director was wondering if anyone has a flyer for a new consultant's kick off show. I suggested the ones in the files section, but just thought I'd ask in case anyone has something else that hasn't been posted before? TIA! :)

Here is the one our director shared

Attachments

• Open House Invite.doc
    911.5 KB · Views: 939
Search for "Grand Opening" and you should find a link to the one I posted here about a year ago. I can't access it from work or I'd post it again.

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef! I'm so excited for you and your kick off show. As for a flyer, I highly recommend checking out the files section. They have great templates that you can customize for your own show. However, if you're looking for something different, I suggest creating your own flyer using Canva or another design platform. It's a great way to showcase your unique style and personality. Best of luck with your kick off show!

1. What is a "Kick off Show Invitation" for a new consultant?

A "Kick off Show Invitation" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to introduce new consultants to the company and its products. It is a great opportunity for new consultants to learn about the business, connect with other consultants, and get hands-on experience with our products.

2. How do I receive a "Kick off Show Invitation" as a new consultant?

All new consultants will receive an invitation to a "Kick off Show" from their sponsoring consultant or team leader. If you have not received an invitation, please reach out to your sponsor or contact our customer service for assistance.

3. What can I expect at a "Kick off Show Invitation" for a new consultant?

At a "Kick off Show Invitation", you can expect to learn about the Pampered Chef business, get to know other consultants, and try out our products. There will also be information on how to get started as a consultant, including training and support resources.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Kick off Show Invitation"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the "Kick off Show Invitation". It can be a friend, family member, or anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef. Your guest will also have the opportunity to try out our products and learn about the business.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Kick off Show Invitation" for a new consultant?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Kick off Show Invitation" for new consultants. This event is provided as a part of your enrollment in the Pampered Chef business. However, if you choose to purchase any products at the event, you will be responsible for the cost of those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenchryst
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jeannieperrypc