• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Latest New Consultant Flyer for Your Area | Updated Designs Available

In summary, the "New Consultant Flyer" is a pamphlet provided to new consultants of Pampered Chef with tips, tools, and incentives to help them launch their business successfully. It is available to all new consultants when they sign up and includes information about products, hosting parties, building a customer base, and earning rewards. It is also available in multiple languages and can be shared with potential customers as a promotional tool.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Does anyone have an updated new consultant in the area flyer? I have a few but ... Just wondering if there is something new out?

I do not have one, but I would be interested in the ones you do have. I just moved and am looking for a flyer like that to post around the area. Any help would be great.

Hi I am looking for a flyer on the New Kit Products for guest to see at my shows to start their business. Anyone have one or have any ideas to share.

shefly121 said:
I do not have one, but I would be interested in the ones you do have. I just moved and am looking for a flyer like that to post around the area. Any help would be great.

I would like one as well!! Thanks!

On the Pampered Chef site in the Special Edition of Consultant Corner they have a nice page with all the new items in new consultant kits, also items discontinued in book. Hope this helps.

I am looking for Consultant Flyer for a community. Thanks though

Related to Find the Latest New Consultant Flyer for Your Area | Updated Designs Available

1. What is the "New Consultant Flyer"?

The "New Consultant Flyer" is a pamphlet that contains information and resources to help new consultants get started with Pampered Chef. It includes tips, tools, and incentives to help you launch your business successfully.

2. How can I obtain a "New Consultant Flyer"?

The "New Consultant Flyer" is available to all new consultants when they sign up with Pampered Chef. It will be sent to you along with your starter kit. If you did not receive one, you can request a copy from your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team.

3. What kind of information is included in the "New Consultant Flyer"?

The "New Consultant Flyer" includes information about the different products and tools offered by Pampered Chef, as well as tips on how to host successful parties, build a customer base, and grow your business. It also outlines the incentives and rewards that new consultants can earn.

4. Is the "New Consultant Flyer" available in different languages?

Yes, the "New Consultant Flyer" is available in multiple languages, including Spanish, French, and German. If you need a copy in a different language, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you.

5. Can I share the "New Consultant Flyer" with potential customers?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "New Consultant Flyer" with potential customers to introduce them to Pampered Chef and the products we offer. You can also use it as a tool to promote your business and showcase the benefits of becoming a consultant with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76