• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Deals on Digital Thermometers - Contact Me Now!

In summary, the price range for digital thermometers at Pampered Chef ranges from $20 to $100 and all come with a limited lifetime warranty. There are often promotions and discounts available for these thermometers. When choosing a digital thermometer, key features to consider are accuracy, speed, ease of use, and temperature range. Pampered Chef offers a variety of digital thermometers from trusted brands such as ThermoWorks and OXO. Contact them for personalized recommendations.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I have a person who is interested in getting the old digital thermometer. Her sister saw her's and really would like one.
Let me know price. Thanks!!!
E-mail me at [email protected] as I see that every day for 9 hours!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!

I don't have one to offer but I think we should all email HO that we want this back in the catalog. I've had so many people ask for one and have seen alot of people on here. Of course, people want what they can't have!

Whenever you get a lot of requests for a retired product, send them along to HO, via the product suggestions address (there's a link on CC, with some other HO email addresses). They have been known to bring things back, frequently improved. (I've got my fingers crossed that one of the spring products will be a wireless version of the digital thermometer that will be safe for use on a grill.)

Great idea!That sounds like a great way to do this and wireless would also be a great improvement!

i have one---

What is the price range for digital thermometers?

The price range for digital thermometers can vary depending on the brand and features. However, at Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of digital thermometers starting at $20 and going up to $100.

Do digital thermometers come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our digital thermometers at Pampered Chef come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects or malfunctions with the thermometer, we will replace it at no cost to you.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for digital thermometers?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and discounts available for digital thermometers. Contact me now to find out about any current deals and how you can save on your purchase.

What features should I look for in a digital thermometer?

The features you should look for in a digital thermometer depend on your needs and preferences. Some key features to consider are accuracy, speed, ease of use, and temperature range. At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of digital thermometers with different features to meet your specific needs.

Is there a specific brand of digital thermometer that you recommend?

At Pampered Chef, we stand behind all of our products and believe that they are all high-quality and reliable. We offer a variety of digital thermometers from trusted brands such as ThermoWorks and OXO. Contact me now to discuss your needs and I can recommend the best digital thermometer for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MommytoLane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LadyGhee
  • MissChef