• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers

In summary, "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers" is a comprehensive guidebook created by Pampered Chef to help customers become smarter and more efficient shoppers. It covers a variety of topics including budgeting, meal planning, couponing, and smart shopping strategies and can be applied to any type of shopping. It is available for purchase online or at select retail locations.
Jayne
Gold Member
This was someone else's back in May so I revised it!

Attachments

• DO YOU LOVE A BARGAIN.doc
    380.5 KB · Views: 418
Great flyer, thanks Jayne.

Jayne said:
This was someone else's back in May so I revised it!

LOVE it, thank you for sharing this with us Jayne! I'm printing it now!
:)

October-December Do You Love a Bargain!!I revised and took off September for all of you preparing for your October shows!!:D

Attachments

• DO YOU LOVE A BARGAIN OCT-DEC.doc
    443.5 KB · Views: 296
Thanks, that is just in time for my Sunday show. Fantastic work.

tlennhoff said:
Thanks, that is just in time for my Sunday show. Fantastic work.

Your welcome, I'm not really that good at stuff like this but I am learning!! It is a very slow process, but I am getting faster. I like these flyers cause it takes less ink to print one of these rather than print all of the monthly host & guest speicals from PC. I posted one for Nov-Dec on a new thread if your interested.

Jayne said:
Your welcome, I'm not really that good at stuff like this but I am learning!! It is a very slow process, but I am getting faster. I like these flyers cause it takes less ink to print one of these rather than print all of the monthly host & guest speicals from PC. I posted one for Nov-Dec on a new thread if your interested.

What thread?

tlennhoff said:
What thread?

Go to todays posts and it says "Do You Love A Bargain Revised for Oct and Nov.

Found it thanks.

I love this flyer it is just what I have been looking for. I just can't figure out how to make them! (i'm not very handy with the pc!!) But when I open it it is distorted and all out of wack what am I doing wrong??? can someone please help??

Thank you
Heather
[email protected]

Related to Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers

What is "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers"?

"Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers" is a guidebook created by Pampered Chef to help customers become smarter and more efficient shoppers. It includes tips and tricks for finding the best deals, utilizing coupons and sales, and making the most of your budget.

Who can benefit from "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers"?

Anyone who wants to save money and make the most of their shopping experience can benefit from this guidebook. It is especially helpful for those who are new to budgeting or looking to reduce their grocery bill.

What type of information does "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers" provide?

This guidebook covers a variety of topics, including budgeting, meal planning, couponing, and smart shopping strategies. It also includes real-life examples and practical advice to help you apply these tips in your own shopping trips.

Is "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers" only for grocery shopping?

No, this guidebook can be applied to any type of shopping, including groceries, household items, and even clothing. The tips and tricks provided can be tailored to fit your specific needs and preferences.

Can I purchase "Find the Best Bargains: Tips and Tricks for Savvy Shoppers" online?

Yes, you can purchase this guidebook online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcheftammy
  • lacychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies