• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Potential Clients While Shopping: Tips for Meeting New Prospects

In summary, wearing your Pampered Chef apron or shirt, striking up conversations with shoppers, leaving business cards or flyers, and reaching out to friends and family can all help you expand your customer base while you're out shopping.
Marci
Gold Member
I would like to have some ideas on meeting new prospects, will I am doing my shopping.

You can order the catalog tote bag on the supply order and it has a clear pocket in the front to put a catalog and people can see it as you are shopping, and also get a PC shirt to ear out and about, you will definitely get people asking you about!!

When I go to the grocery store, I put my bag in the cart facing so that as I come down the aisle that is what they see in the front of my cart. I also try to wear a PC shirt when I go too. I usually end up giving out at least 1 catalog when I'm out. Especially at the check out when your turned and your bag is on your shoulder facing the person behind you who is waiting.

Always carry mini-catalogs, with a recipe card inside, with you. When you go to stores/businesses give the cashier/receptionist a catalog and tell them you are spreading the word that you are a PC consultant. Then, within a month, go back and see if there was any interest. Bring back some goodies then too, if you can.

I started to do this. I'm trying to hit one business a day. I got $150 in orders from our vet clinic, and I believe I'll be getting a show out of them down the road too!

Hi there! Meeting new prospects while you're out shopping can be a great way to expand your customer base. One idea is to wear your Pampered Chef apron or a shirt with your logo on it while you're shopping. This can catch people's attention and spark conversations about your business.You can also strike up conversations with people in the store who are looking at kitchen or cooking items. Ask them if they've ever heard of Pampered Chef and if they'd be interested in learning more about it. You can even offer to give them a sample of one of our products or a catalog to take home.Additionally, you can leave business cards or flyers on community bulletin boards or at local businesses, such as grocery stores or coffee shops. This can help spread the word about your business to people who may not have heard of it before.Lastly, don't be afraid to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances while you're shopping. Let them know about your business and ask if they know anyone who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products.I hope these ideas help you in meeting new prospects while you're out shopping. Best of luck to you!

Related to Find Potential Clients While Shopping: Tips for Meeting New Prospects

What is the best way to approach a new prospect?

The best way to approach a new prospect is to do your research beforehand and tailor your approach to their specific needs and interests. This could involve sending a personalized email or reaching out through a mutual connection.

How can I make a good first impression on a new prospect?

To make a good first impression on a new prospect, be friendly, genuine, and confident. Be prepared to introduce yourself and your business, and have a clear understanding of what you can offer them. Also, make sure to listen actively and ask questions to show your interest in their needs.

What are some effective ways to follow up with a new prospect?

Some effective ways to follow up with a new prospect include sending a personalized email, making a phone call, or connecting with them on social media. You could also offer to schedule a meeting or send them additional information about your products or services.

How can networking events help me meet new prospects?

Networking events can help you meet new prospects by providing a relaxed and social setting where you can make connections and build relationships. These events also often attract individuals who are interested in meeting new people and exploring potential business opportunities.

What are some important things to keep in mind when meeting new prospects?

When meeting new prospects, it's important to be respectful of their time and listen actively to their needs. Be prepared to introduce yourself and your business, and have a clear understanding of the value you can offer them. It's also important to follow up in a timely and professional manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • carolynsh52
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • MomToEli