• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Old Catalogs for Your Home & Backyard Show

In summary, the best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs is through a local consultant or the company's website. If you have a specific catalog in mind, you can contact customer service or reach out to local consultants for assistance. Old catalogs cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef directly, but may be available through third-party sellers or customer service. The first catalog was released in 1980, but not all years may be available. Digital copies of old catalogs are not currently offered, but physical copies can be found with the help of customer service.
soinlove808
I need any old catalogs.. i am doing to home and backyard show in april and i dont have to many books.

I have this last season's catalogs.... 39 catalogs if you are interested. 25 of them are still shrink wrapped.

Let me know.

twinkie 10

I've got 48 F/W 2006 and 24 F/W 2007 that you can have for shipping. They fit into a Flat-Rate box, so they'd be $8.95. All of them have my labels on them (front and back), but you can cover those with your info.

I have some new S/S 2007 catalogs, trifle bowl cover, 19 new with no labels or writing.

many more, S/S 07 but with my labels on them

I have 50+ of the catalogs we just retired - would ship from 74403. 50 are shrink wrapped still and the others are loose - I don't know exactly how many there are.

I have a bunch of Spanish catalogs. Need those by chance?

I also have several older ones. some S/S 2005 and beyond. let me know if you're interested...

don't forget something cheap that has your name on it...stamped RECIPES! They will hang on to the recipe, where they may throw away a catty...

Or give both out!! :p

Thanks everyone.. i got some.

Related to Find Old Catalogs for Your Home & Backyard Show

What is the best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs?

The best way to find old Pampered Chef catalogs is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. You can also try searching online auction sites or contacting Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

How can I request a specific old catalog for my Home & Backyard Show?

If you have a specific old catalog in mind for your Home & Backyard Show, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service and they may be able to assist you. You can also try reaching out to local Pampered Chef consultants to see if they have the catalog you are looking for.

Can I purchase old catalogs for my Home & Backyard Show?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not sell old catalogs for Home & Backyard Shows. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

How far back do Pampered Chef catalogs go?

The first Pampered Chef catalog was released in 1980. However, not all catalogs from previous years may be available. You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for more information on specific years.

Can I get digital copies of old catalogs for my Home & Backyard Show?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer digital copies of old catalogs. However, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance in finding physical copies of old catalogs for your Home & Backyard Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Barbara J Donner
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran