• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Missy Cicolella: The Search for Our Beloved Friend

In summary, Missy Cicolella is currently unavailable for in-person events and demonstrations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, she is still actively working as a consultant for Pampered Chef and providing virtual events and cooking classes. She can be contacted through her website, social media, or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also stay updated on her upcoming events and specials through her website and social media pages.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Does anyone know where Missy Cicolella is? I miss her around here.

Thanks.

Come to think of it...no...have you tried sending her an e-mail or contacting her through her PC website?

janetupnorth said:
Come to think of it...no...have you tried sending her an e-mail or contacting her through her PC website?

Yes, I PM'd her...

Well, hopefully she is fine and will be back soon!

She's been logged on recently - must just not be posting.....

ChefBeckyD said:
She's been logged on recently - must just not be posting.....
I saw that too- hope I didn't scare her away.

Kitchen Diva said:
I saw that too- hope I didn't scare her away.

I wouldn't worry TOO much, there are plenty scarier. ;)

1. Where is Missy Cicolella?

Missy Cicolella is currently unavailable for in-person events and demonstrations due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, she is still actively working with Pampered Chef and providing virtual events and cooking classes.

2. Is Missy Cicolella still a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Yes, Missy Cicolella is still a consultant for Pampered Chef. She is one of our top consultants and continues to provide valuable support and training for our team.

3. Can I book Missy Cicolella for a cooking demonstration?

Due to the current situation with COVID-19, Missy Cicolella is not currently available for in-person cooking demonstrations. However, she is offering virtual events and cooking classes that you can book through her website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How can I contact Missy Cicolella?

You can contact Missy Cicolella through her website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. She is also active on social media and can be reached through those platforms.

5. Does Missy Cicolella have any upcoming events or specials?

Yes, Missy Cicolella often has special promotions and events that she shares on her website and social media pages. Be sure to follow her for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janine&Fish
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda