• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Birthdays in a Specific Month on PP3: Easy Guide

In summary, to find birthdays in a specific month on PP3, open the "Contacts" tab, click on the "Filters" button, select "Birthdays" under "Filter By", choose the desired month, and click on "Apply Filters". You can also filter by multiple months by selecting them from the drop-down menu in the "Filters" section. After applying the filter, the contacts with birthdays in that month will be displayed and can be exported. You can add or edit birthdays for contacts by using the "Edit" option or the "Bulk Edit" feature. To receive automatic reminders for upcoming birthdays, go to the "Settings" tab and select "Reminders".
SillyChef
birthdays that are in a certain month on PP3? I was trying to get a list of all the birthdays in August for my customers and stuff, not sure if I could do that or not. Anyone?

Reports, contacts, then you'll see a birthday box to check and you enter dates you want to find.

Thanks! I didn't know that we could do that.

Thank you!

Related to Find Birthdays in a Specific Month on PP3: Easy Guide

1. How do I find birthdays in a specific month on PP3?

To find birthdays in a specific month on PP3, follow these steps:

1. Open PP3 and click on the "Contacts" tab.
  2. Click on the "Filters" button.
  3. Select the option for "Birthdays" under the "Filter By" section.
  4. Choose the desired month from the drop-down menu.
  5. Click on the "Apply Filters" button.

2. Can I filter by multiple months on PP3?

Yes, you can filter by multiple months on PP3 by selecting the desired months from the drop-down menu in the "Filters" section.

3. How do I view the birthdays in a specific month after filtering on PP3?

Once you have applied the filter for a specific month on PP3, the contacts with birthdays in that month will be displayed in the "Contacts" tab. You can also export this list by clicking on the "Export" button.

4. Can I add or edit birthdays for my contacts on PP3?

Yes, you can add or edit birthdays for your contacts on PP3 by clicking on the contact's name and then selecting the "Edit" option next to their birthday. You can also add or edit multiple birthdays at once by using the "Bulk Edit" feature under the "Contacts" tab.

5. Is there a way to automatically remind me of upcoming birthdays on PP3?

Yes, you can set up automatic reminders for upcoming birthdays on PP3 by going to the "Settings" tab and selecting the "Reminders" option. From there, you can choose the timing and frequency of the reminders for birthdays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • crissy11
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies