• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a Cooking Show Consultant in Tupelo, MS - Let's Make it Happen!

In summary, you can host a Pampered Chef party in Tupelo, MS by contacting a local consultant. You can browse products and place orders through the Pampered Chef website or request a physical catalog. There may be special deals and discounts for customers in Tupelo, MS, and you can become a consultant by applying online or contacting a local consultant. To contact a consultant in Tupelo, MS, you can search on the website, contact customer service, or attend a party in your area.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have someone on another board I belong too that is looking for a consultant and wants to have a cooking show. She has already gone thru the homeoffice and the director they referred her too cancelled on her! So she contacted them again and they referred her to the same one! Someone told her to call them tomorrow - but I thought I would check with you all first. Maybe she will have some luck here - I offered a book party (of course!) but she really wants a cooking show.

Last edited:
Did you ask her if she would like to join? She could get her kit and do her own party then have a little play money (if she doesn't want to do it FT). I know it is difficult sometimes to get people to change the way they are thinking, but it would be worth a shot. She knows now that her area needs another rep!

Yes I did - she is not interested - she already does Lia Sophia - but you never know - maybe if finding a rep continues to be this difficult she might change her mind!

If you click on 'consultants' at the top of the page here, there is a consultant in Iuka, MS, which is about an hour from Tupelo. If she is not interested, perhaps she can direct you to someone in her cluster who would be closer to Tupelo! It's 2 hours from me, or I would do it in a heartbeat! It is a beautiful drive from Birmingham

Too bad I can't talk my sis into joining; she's 30 mins from Tupelo...

Related to Find a Cooking Show Consultant in Tupelo, MS - Let's Make it Happen!

1. Can I host a Pampered Chef party in Tupelo, MS?

Yes, absolutely! We have consultants in the Tupelo area who can help you host a fun and interactive cooking party with your friends and family. Simply contact us to schedule a date and time.

2. Is there a catalog or website where I can browse products available in Tupelo, MS?

Yes, you can browse our products and place orders through our Pampered Chef website. You can also request a physical catalog from your local consultant or view it online.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts for customers in Tupelo, MS?

We occasionally offer special deals and discounts for our customers in different regions, including Tupelo, MS. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current promotions.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Tupelo, MS?

Yes, we are always looking for new consultants to join our team in Tupelo and surrounding areas. You can apply online on our website or contact your local consultant for more information.

5. How can I contact a Pampered Chef consultant in Tupelo, MS?

You can easily find a consultant in Tupelo, MS by searching on our website or reaching out to our customer service team. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party in your area and connect with a consultant there.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauradahl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cindylpal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • jbdowd0798