• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Final Update on My Curves Fundraiser

Closed her fundraiser today with $746 in sales! She's excited for her Spa Night coming up where she can set up a table again and see what happens. For anyone doing tables, if you have the BBQ Jumbo Turner, set it out!
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Just closed out my fundraiser today with $746 in sales!! Very excited and lots of fun - plus I got my name out to a lot more people who see my catalog everytime they come to work out. My Curves is also doing a Spa Night in a few weeks where I can set up a table again - so who knows what will happen. For anyone doing these tables, if you have the BBQ Jumbo Turner - set it out - I sold 10 of these (people all thinking of Father's Day). I didn't get any bookings outright but figured when the order comes in and I can call everyone to let them know - I can ask if they'd be interested in then. Also, my husband (bless his heart) mentioned to some of his old co-workers about my being a consultant and I may have a wedding shower in the future! I also got the Cups & Square for myself - good luck everyone - it was a lot of fun!

Gina Miller

Awesome job! Did you sell mostly the HWC items or from the catalog?
I think I read you were a member but just curious how your presented your spiel to the manager about setting up to begin with? I want to maybe contact my local curves but am not a member so I don't know how likely it would be to allow an outsider to come in?

I'm not a member of either of my Curves, and they were more than happy to let me come in! I just think it all depedends on the manager!

Way to go Gina! That is absolutely an awesome outcome from Curves.I can't wait until mine. You all are making me so anxious! LOL.

Thanks guys - Heather - I sold mostly from the catalog - only 2 HWC products - I actually met my director last year when she did the table at my Curves (that's how I eventually signed up as consultant) and Becky wasn't a member there but our manager is a young girl who is super sweet and said yes. Becky then let me do the table this year since I'm a member there and I know more people (thanks Becky!:) - so Heather I would just call and ask! Good luck!

Gina Miller

Hi Gina,Congratulations on your successful fundraiser! It's always exciting to see such great sales and to have the opportunity to introduce more people to our amazing products. It sounds like you had a great time at your table and I'm sure you made a lasting impression on everyone who stopped by. I love your husband's support and it's so great to hear that he's spreading the word about your business. You never know where your next opportunity may come from! And it's great that you have a spa night coming up where you can showcase our products again. Thanks for the tip about the BBQ Jumbo Turner, I'll definitely keep that in mind for future events. And it's a great idea to follow up with potential bookings when their orders come in. You never know, they may be interested in hosting a party of their own. Best of luck with your future sales and events, and enjoy your new Cups & Square! Happy cooking and selling!Best,

1. What is the "Final Update on My Curves Fundraiser" all about?

The "Final Update on My Curves Fundraiser" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the Curves Foundation, which aims to empower women to live healthier lives through fitness and nutrition.

2. How long will the fundraiser run for?

The fundraiser will run for two weeks, from October 1st to October 15th.

3. Can anyone participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser by purchasing Pampered Chef products through a Curves fundraiser party or online through a designated fundraiser link.

4. How much of the proceeds from the fundraiser will go to the Curves Foundation?

All proceeds from the fundraiser, excluding shipping and handling fees, will go directly to the Curves Foundation to support their programs and initiatives.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts during the fundraiser?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products during the fundraiser, making it a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and support a good cause at the same time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies