• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Figuring Past Host's Total: $15.00 + Shipping + Tax?

In summary, to calculate the total cost for the host's party order, you will need to add $15.00 for the party's base cost, plus the cost of shipping and tax. The cost of shipping will depend on the total weight of the order and the shipping address. Tax is also an important factor to consider when figuring out the host's total, as it may vary depending on the location of the party. The host can use their rewards to cover the cost of shipping and tax, but if it does not fully cover it, they will need to pay the remaining balance. The minimum order amount for the host's party is $15.00, which includes the base cost of the party and any additional items purchased by the host
nikki70563
Gold Member
I need help I am at work so can't look it up pp3 - how would I figure how much someone owes if they are a past host? Here is the total for products is $15.00 do I take the discount off of that or is after you add shipping? Product total is $15.00 shipping is $4.00 and tax is 7.25%

The discount is on the product only so:

$15 - $1.50 (10%) = $13.50 +$4 shipping = $17.50 + $1.27 tax = $18.77

thank you so much for the help I thought that is how but was not sure

1. How do I calculate the total cost for the host's party order?

To figure out the total cost for the host's party order, you will need to add $15.00 for the party's base cost, plus the cost of shipping and tax. This will give you the final total that the host will need to pay.

2. How much does shipping cost for the host's party order?

The cost of shipping for the host's party order will depend on the total weight of the order and the shipping address. You can use our shipping calculator on our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for an estimated cost.

3. Do I need to include tax when calculating the host's total?

Yes, tax is an important factor to consider when figuring out the host's total. The tax rate may vary depending on the state or country where the host's party is located.

4. Can the host use their host rewards to cover the cost of shipping and tax?

Yes, the host can use their host rewards to cover the cost of shipping and tax. However, if the rewards do not fully cover the cost, the host will need to pay the remaining balance.

5. Is there a minimum order amount for the host's party?

Yes, the minimum order amount for the host's party is $15.00. This amount includes the base cost of the party, and any additional items purchased by the host or their guests will be added to this total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cher88bear
Replies
Views
amya