• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate

In summary, "Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate" is a delicious and easy-to-make side dish recipe featuring corn, cream cheese, and various seasonings. It's perfect for holiday gatherings and parties. To make this dish, you will need 2 cans of whole kernel corn, cream cheese, diced green chilies, diced red bell pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and crushed tortilla chips. The dish is made by combining these ingredients in a mixing bowl, pouring them into a greased baking dish, and baking for 25-30 minutes. Substitutions can be made based on dietary restrictions or preferences, and the recipe yields about 8 servings. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator
jcwarr
does anyone have this recipe - it's not on joyce's and i don't have the cookbook. thanks!

1/3 c. chopped gr. onions with tops
3 eggs
1 can cream-style corn, undrained
1 can whole kernel corn with green and red peppers, drained
1 pkg (8 1/2 oz) corn muffin mix
1 c. reduced-fat sour cream
1Tbs butter or margarine, melted
1/8 tsp ground red pepper

1. Preheat oven 350*F. Spray oval baker with nonstick spray. Chop onions using food chopper.

2. In classic batter bowl, whisk eggs. Add green onions and remaining ingredients, mix until well blended using Mix 'n scraper.

3. Pour mixture into baker. Bake 35-40 minutes or until edges are golden brown.

Yield: 10 servings

My family has made this (or a similar recipe) for years - always a big hit. It's really great with a little diced ham or crumbled bacon in it. mmm.....

What is "Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate"?

"Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate" is a delicious and easy-to-make side dish recipe that features corn, cream cheese, and various seasonings. It's perfect for holiday gatherings and parties.

What ingredients do I need to make "Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate"?

To make this dish, you will need 2 cans of whole kernel corn, cream cheese, diced green chilies, diced red bell pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and crushed tortilla chips.

How do I make "Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate"?

First, preheat your oven to 375°F. In a mixing bowl, combine the corn, cream cheese, green chilies, red bell pepper, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese and crushed tortilla chips. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.

Can I make substitutions in this recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use low-fat cream cheese or dairy-free cheese. You can also add in other ingredients such as diced jalapenos or bacon for extra flavor.

How many servings does "Festive Scalloped Corn From Celebrate" yield?

This recipe yields about 8 servings, but it can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a larger crowd. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebeccastt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies