• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Ignored? Come Here to Be Appreciated!

In summary, the rules for using Facebook are as follows: -Your page should be open to the public for everyone to see-You should not put your website or your business on your Facebook page-You should not post anything that is beyond what is allowed in the online guidelines for Pampered Chef
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Okay, I guess I'm a glutton for punishment!! I keep going over there. It is not bad, no one is fighting. I just feel totally ignored. I'll post something and there'll be no response then someone else posts a similar response then all of a sudden there's some action. If I were a person with low self-esteem I think my feelings would be hurt! :p

I like coming over here! At least I'm appreciated Dang it!!:party:

You are appreciated. And, all us cool kids are playing on FB now :) Should I tag you or poke you (once I figure out what the heck that means) ? LOL

dang, I KNEW I wasn't a cool kid, but I guess I'm still not cool at 30something.......

All you FBers can request me as a friend. Jenn Loewen Colachico is the name. I'm a cool kid, I'm a cool kid! I have waited my whole life to be a cool kid!

I'm send you requests. I'm on FB too.

I am on FB as well.

I'm Linda Child (Atlanta, GA) on fb and I'll be your friend :)

I think the Cheffers are taking over Facebook!

Me too!!!! Debi Baldwin EffattFB Cheffers RULE!!

Well F, I am not an FB'r or a MS'r or a Twitter, Tweeter....I can be a plain old darn TWIT, however!!!

I just have a problem with everyone knowing my stuff and/or misinterpreting something I may say or post. I seem to find enough other stuff to do than be on those sites.

Signed,
Older than dirt and becoming a grouchy old kermugin:D

I don't do Facebook (no time), so could someone tell me what rules my newest consultant who uses it every day should follow....I know that the rules are on the P & P of CC, but cutting to the chase, what are the most important guidelines for her?

If her page is not open for everyone to see (she can set it as friends only) and she does not put her website on there anywhere and does not say Pampered Chef in her profile she should be okay.

I have noticed a lot of people put up that they are having Pampered Chef parties and other notices that seem beyond what we are supposed to say but I guess since only friends can see the posts it's probably allowed (at least till HO tells us otherwise).

What I wonder is: if someone puts out a recruiting or booking post or says they're doing a show and asks for orders it shows up on my home page. Do MY friends see it too? I love my PC friends but if they're going to be getting business from my friends because I'm being more careful...

Why would your friends order from someone else?

I think if someone puts that message on your wall your friends will see it. If they put it as their status then only THEIR friends will see it.

Chef Kearns said:
Why would your friends order from someone else?
People know I sell PC but then some from the past that I am just getting back in touch with might not. I don't want to say "Hey, it's been a long time. I sell PC." It doesn't take me long to get around to what we're doing now but still...

I know what you mean Beth. I can see posts from my friend's friends so I'm guessing that anything we post can be seen by their freinds too - I don't know how far down the fb line it goes though. It's such a tight line - many of the links I'm seeing are from consultants in my cluster who are very well seasoned, they have been around for several years, they earn TPC every year and several of them are ADs and above. I'm really thinking that HO is working on this and they will announce reformed guidelines at NC this summer.

I'm trying to play it safe, while still using it to communicate my agenda. Like if a friend of mine says something about Pampered Chef I don't make a fuss about it. I only respond with PC or some other vague nod to the company. I am the only one under the P&P for PC. They can say all they want about PC on FB that they want to. I'm the one who has to watch her Ps and Qs.

I haven't been on CS in months and I would much rather spend my time here. Or in FB, unfortunately because I'm not good at restricting myself.

But, at the moment, FB doesn't seem to be working for me, so that's probably good! I, too, try to stay within the online guidelines about mentioning PC. I can't control it when other people mention it by name on my FB page/wall, but I do try to say "PC" if anything.

I wish I knew if FB isn't working as a whole or if it's something with my computer right now.

Related to Feeling Ignored? Come Here to Be Appreciated!

1. Why do I feel ignored in my current job?

Feeling ignored in your job can be caused by a variety of factors. It could be due to a lack of communication or recognition from your colleagues or superiors, feeling undervalued or underutilized in your role, or even a toxic work culture.

2. How can Pampered Chef help me feel appreciated?

At Pampered Chef, we prioritize creating a positive and inclusive work environment for all of our employees. We have regular team meetings and recognition programs to ensure that every team member feels appreciated and valued for their contributions.

3. Can I speak to someone about feeling ignored in my current role?

Yes, we have a dedicated HR team who are always available to listen and address any concerns or issues you may have. We also encourage open communication and collaboration among team members to create a supportive and inclusive workplace.

4. How can I improve my self-esteem and confidence in the workplace?

Feeling ignored can often lead to a decrease in self-esteem and confidence. At Pampered Chef, we offer professional development opportunities and support our employees in their personal and career growth. We also have a mentorship program to help employees build their skills and confidence in the workplace.

5. What steps can I take to address feeling ignored in my job?

If you feel ignored in your job, it's important to first identify the root cause. From there, you can communicate your concerns with your supervisor or HR representative and work together to find a solution. It's also helpful to actively participate in team meetings and events, and to build positive relationships with your colleagues. Ultimately, remember that your value and contributions are important, and don't be afraid to speak up for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy