• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Newsletter: Get Ready for Some Amazing Content from Our Talented Team!

In summary, the February Newsletter features the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Slice, Ceramic Egg Cooker, Microwave Pasta Cooker, and Silicone Prep Bowls. It can be accessed through your consultant's website, our email newsletter, or the official Pampered Chef website. There are special discounts and promotions for Valentine's Day and new customers, as well as recipes and tips for using the products. The deadline for ordering the featured products is February 28th.
kbugmama
Hey there guys -
Do any of the usual suspects have their newsletters ready to go out yet? I really appreciate all the talented work you all put into yours and love to add bits and pieces to what I send.

Laurie
Director in PA

If you look at this same forum, there is another thread also called February newsletter??, it is right under this thread! At least it was tonight!, and it 3 different newsletters in there, hope you find one you like!;)

Feb NewslettersYes - I know there is a previous thread but the newsletters aren't from "the usual suspects".

Laurie

Well, good luck, I haven't seen some of the regular newsletters, like Linda's, but the rest seem pretty good. I hope you find what you are looking for!

Hi Laurie! I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our newsletters and find them useful. As a fellow consultant, I know how much effort goes into creating them. My newsletter is still a work in progress, but I would be more than happy to share some ideas and tips with you. Together, we can make our newsletters even better! Best of luck to you in your business. Happy cooking! Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to February Newsletter: Get Ready for Some Amazing Content from Our Talented Team!

1. What are the featured products in the February Newsletter?

The featured products in the February Newsletter include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Slice, the Ceramic Egg Cooker, the Microwave Pasta Cooker, and the Silicone Prep Bowls.

2. How can I access the February Newsletter?

The February Newsletter can be accessed through your consultant's website or by signing up for our email newsletter. You can also find it on our official Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" section.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the February Newsletter?

Yes, there are! In celebration of Valentine's Day, we are offering a 10% discount on all heart-shaped products featured in the February Newsletter. Additionally, there is a special promotion for new customers to receive a free gift with their first purchase.

4. Can I find recipes in the February Newsletter?

Yes, the February Newsletter includes several delicious recipes using the featured products. There are also tips and tricks for using the products in creative ways to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

5. Is there a deadline for ordering the products in the February Newsletter?

Yes, the deadline for ordering the products featured in the February Newsletter is February 28th. After this date, the products will no longer be available at the discounted prices. So be sure to place your order before then to take advantage of the special offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies