1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: February cutting boards- Several to sell.

1. X

No longer available.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2006
    Feb 20, 2006
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Buyer Beware

Beware this person is not a consultant.

Feb 20, 2006
  3. You are correct.

No, I'm not a consultant. I have over 2,000 transactions through Paypal as proof of my reliability. God bless!

Feb 20, 2006
  4. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

you crack me up pcsalesgrl!! :D :D :D :D

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
    Feb 20, 2006
  5. No, these boards have never sold well. They do sell for about $9 each on eBay but direct selling them costs about the same. There are some great items and some not so hot. These are one of the duds. I was just offering them at a good price to consultants who might want a cheap door prize. Glad I could brighten your day with laughter. Many blessings!

Feb 20, 2006
  6. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

ok i havent had much to say because i buy stuff off ebay all the time (no not PC stuff). and i havent said much to PCsalesgirl either. but that downright makes me mad. you come on our board making people mad and putting them in a bad mood just for kicks and then you want to sell something to us? come on you got to be kidding me!!!you might want to take yourself on back to ebay because i dont really think anybody is interested.

7. Hey, at least I'm honest. Would it make you feel better if I lied and claimed to be a consultant and offered the cutting boards for sale? If you only knew how many consultants who sell on eBay were on this site, it'd blow your mind. Guess I will have to change my name then!

Feb 20, 2006
Have something to add?