• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February cutting boards- Several to sell.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Buyer Beware

pcsalesgrl said:
I've got several of the February cutting boards that are the freebie this month. I'll sell them for $7 per board plus actual shipping. I'd combine them to save on shipping too. Let me know if you are interested by messaging me and let me know your zip code to estimate shipping. Thanks!
Beware this person is not a consultant.

Nov 6, 2005
You are correct.

No, I'm not a consultant. I have over 2,000 transactions through Paypal as proof of my reliability. God bless!

Nov 6, 2005
No, these boards have never sold well. They do sell for about $9 each on eBay but direct selling them costs about the same. There are some great items and some not so hot. These are one of the duds. I was just offering them at a good price to consultants who might want a cheap door prize. Glad I could brighten your day with laughter. Many blessings!

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
ok i havent had much to say because i buy stuff off ebay all the time (no not PC stuff). and i havent said much to PCsalesgirl either. but that downright makes me mad. you come on our board making people mad and putting them in a bad mood just for kicks and then you want to sell something to us? come on you got to be kidding me!!!you might want to take yourself on back to ebay because i dont really think anybody is interested.

Nov 6, 2005
Hey, at least I'm honest. Would it make you feel better if I lied and claimed to be a consultant and offered the cutting boards for sale? If you only knew how many consultants who sell on eBay were on this site, it'd blow your mind. Guess I will have to change my name then!