• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb/Mar/April Flyer

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
In case anyone is interested...here is my 3 month flyer.

Fill in yout info in the center square at the bottom.

If anyone needs more room to enter in a web address...let me know and I'll do a revised version on Monday.

Any typos - let me know! too much snow (and wine) today! :)

Attachments

• FebMarApril2010_fillable.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 629

PCGINA

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Once Again !

You da best!!!

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
love it! :)

baychef

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2005
Even with too much wine and snow...you come through with flying colors!! Thanks so much! I was just on the website at 4 am and did not see any of the specials. Where did you find this?

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Awesome Kam!!
xoxo

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Kam, I just got an email from my director with this flyer in it saying how great it is :) Don't know where she got it from, she is not very internet savvy at all, and is not on here. In other words, your flyers are so great, they're making the rounds beyond CS!

Lisa/ChefBear

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2005
Love this, thanks for doing this for us!!

Lisa

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
I love this flyer & want to use it but my website is too long. Could you make the space big enough to fit /crystalscookingnow?

Thanks!

AldeaY

Sep 9, 2005
If its too long for the space you may want to think that some people might not want to type in all that informationto get to your website. have you thought about shortening up your website name to just 'crystal'?

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
You rock! Many, many thanks!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
If its too long for the space you may want to think that some people might not want to type in all that informationto get to your website. have you thought about shortening up your website name to just 'crystal'?

Mine is long too - but there is no way I'd shorten it at this point. I've had it for several years, and I have a very large and loyal customer base. I wouldn't change it now! Usually people don't have to type it in, they just click on the link I provide! :)

AldeaY

Sep 9, 2005
good thought! didn't think of that part of it..

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006

My website name was not a good choice when I first started. Now, I tell all of my new consultants to just use their first & last name. However, I've had the website for 5 years now & I'm not about to change it confuse any customers. I can deal with it being long. And I have plenty of customers that use my website every month.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Kam, I just got an email from my director with this flyer in it saying how great it is :) Don't know where she got it from, she is not very internet savvy at all, and is not on here. In other words, your flyers are so great, they're making the rounds beyond CS!

Too funny! I am SO glad that others are finding this useful!!!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
OK, here is one that has all the parts separated out to enter your info. This way I could make the website a smaller font to fit more characters. Hopefully, this will work for everyone. Crystal, I did put yours in and it did fit.

Just backspace over Name, phone and email and enter your info in.

Attachments

• FebMarApr_2010_fillable_ver2.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 330
Dec 8, 2009
Thanks for sharing this!! It's beautiful!

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
The PCNewsWire has an updated March flyer including the new 1-1/4 cup Bamboo Bowls as a Host special...just thought I would let you know!

pchef_Christy

Jun 10, 2008
Is there any way to get this in a Word Document??

Meigs

Jan 17, 2010
I would like it in a Word Doc to! I love it, but I am from Canada and I have to change a few of the prices!
It looks soo great!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
The PCNewsWire has an updated March flyer including the new 1-1/4 cup Bamboo Bowls as a Host special...just thought I would let you know!

I was wondering if they would update it! Thanks for letting me know.

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
I would like it in a Word Doc to! I love it, but I am from Canada and I have to change a few of the prices!
It looks soo great!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

A fellow Canadian cheffer usually emails me the specials and I can create a Canadian version.

I'll pm you with my email and if you email me the Canadian April specials, I can update the Candian version.

The Word doc is too large to post - there are size limits.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
Hey Kam!

Do you have one of these that includes the new Small Snack Bowls the yjust released at Spring Launch?
Thanks!

kam

Legacy Member
Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Hey Kam!

Do you have one of these that includes the new Small Snack Bowls the yjust released at Spring Launch?
Thanks!

Yep! Forgot to post it earlier.

Here it is.

Attachments

• FebMarApril2010_updated_fillable.pdf
    745.8 KB · Views: 279
Sep 8, 2008
Thanks for Feb/March/April!! As we are approaching the end of February, would you happen to have one for March/April/May? Thanks!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views