• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb 25Th Training in Rocky River, Oh

In summary, Annabel is going to the training with her director and a few other chefs. She is nursing and her 2 year old has been acting off.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Anyone going? I'm thinking about going for the morning, as I will need childcare for 3 kids and don't think I can swing a whole day! I'd love to see some of you OH people there!

I'll be there! Along w/ a few other Cheffers on here! Looking forward to meeting you!

Im there, too...Oh that's right Steph...we're riding together LOL
Let's make sure we all meet up there
karlene

It's Jane's CLUSTER so she'll be there.

I don't think I can get away with taking a Wednesday off work (we're short-staffed as it is and Wednesday is my busiest day) but I'll see. Not looking likely.

Really wanted to, as did my director, but I have a day of meetings next Wednesday...fun, fun! Hope you all have fun! I'll be in a training on Bolivar this Saturday, though.

Annabel,

I went to the one in KY with Amy Neal, and if there is ANYWAY you can stay for the whole thing I would do it! This was the best training I have been to! That includes 2 leaderships and 1 natl conf! I know since it is a childcare issue, you are probably stuck, but I thought the second half of the day was even better than the first half.

Have fun!! You'll learn lots!

Last edited:
I really wanted to go but im still nursing and dd will not take a bottle

I'll be there. I can't wait. . .with biz being slower these days, I need the extra "pump-up".

I am attending. My FANTASTIC director (and Jane's hospitality) is hosting. I am so excited.

I will be there. I can't wait. I wasn't able to attend leadership, so this will be my first actual training from the company. I am really excited. See you there!

Well, since I've been mentioned twice on here ;) I thought I'd chime in. For sure I am going! I'm shipping the kids to their grandparents tonight! Woo-hooo! I really am excited for the training, especially since I've heard it's been great from other places! The person doing our training did the career plan training session I was in (and Heather) at Leadership, and I thought she was really great! Can't wait!

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow. :)

Miss you too! I've been thinking a lot about you! Hope you are doing ok!

Glad you're coming Heather:) By the way, we received 2 different emails with two different times. Does anyone know what time registration begins?

Thanks Michele! I thought the same thing- that there were 2 different times- one said 8:00 and one said 8:30. Anyone know for sure?

Hey all, I hope you all REALLY enjoy the day tomorrow, I will after all that not be going. I am so tired from a late night and rough night with kids being up. Also, my almost 2 year old DD has been acting a bit off. I think she is mostly tired from a few days of not enough sleep (how come when they need sleep the most, they only take short naps, wake in the night and then get up early... arghh), but she has recently been having the most amazing tantrums, and I don't want to inflict her on my friend who has three little kids of her own to look after, let alone two of mine!

Anyway, I hope you all have a GREAT time and learn a lot. I wish I could be there to see you all (that was really my main reason for wanting to go!).

Bye for now, Annabel

I'm going!!

The official email I got said 8am? Does anyone know any differently?

Not that this will help anyone at this point, but my hospitality director (who is puting it together) just emailed me this morning that registration starts at 8:30, and the training starts at 9. I'm sure you're all on your way now, but thought I'd pass it along! See you there!

Related to Feb 25Th Training in Rocky River, Oh

What is the date and location of the Feb 25th training in Rocky River, OH?

The Feb 25th training in Rocky River, OH will take place on February 25th at the Rocky River Community Center located at 21012 Hilliard Blvd, Rocky River, OH 44116.

What time does the training start and end?

The training will begin at 9:00am and end at 4:00pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in and get settled.

What topics will be covered during the training?

This training will cover a variety of topics related to Pampered Chef products, sales techniques, and business strategies. Some specific areas of focus will include new product demonstrations, hostess coaching, and booking and recruiting strategies.

Is there a cost to attend the training?

Yes, there is a registration fee of $50 for this training. This fee includes all materials, lunch, and snacks throughout the day.

How do I register for the training?

To register for the training, please visit our website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Feb 25th training in Rocky River, OH and complete the registration process. If you have any difficulties registering online, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Intrepid_Chef