• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast Shipping: My Pampered Chef Experience

In summary, the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days, with the possibility of longer delivery times during peak seasons or promotions. Expedited shipping options are also available for an additional fee. Once an order is shipped, a tracking number will be provided via email and can also be viewed on the Pampered Chef account. If a shipping address needs to be changed after placing an order, customers should contact customer service as soon as possible. In the case of a missing or damaged order, customers should also contact customer service for resolution.
DebPC
Staff member
I submitted a kitchen show to PC yesturday at about 1pm. I got the email saying it had been shipped yesturday at 4pm. My host got it today at 11am.
Now she does live in Milwaukee- close to Chicago. But in all my 15 years with Pampered Chef I've never had service this fast.Super job home office!

I agree!I submitted two different shows on the 13th, and they were both shipped that day! And, both hosts received their products today, the 15th! The home office has been so fast lately!

That's amazing!My story is not so amazing, but I was shocked nonetheless. I live in Arizona and my host got her order in 3 days!! I was doing customer care and telling them 2 weeks~it was surprising to all to get it that quickly!

Love it!

They have been on the ball for the past few months...maybe since January or February. Can't put off printing my receipts anymore. They ship so fast lately I've been leaving a carbon copy of the order forms behind in case it gets there before my printed receipts do. (I even make up an order form for my outside orders just in case)

Amazing!I know! It's amazing! Ever since the first of the year they have been sooo speedy! I have had several shows shipped the same day that the show was recieved. I have noticed though that shows submitted the last few days of the month and the first few of the month do take a little longer (they can only do so much!).

What is the average shipping time for Pampered Chef products?

The average shipping time for Pampered Chef products is 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or promotions, it may take up to 7-10 business days for your order to arrive.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can choose from 2-day or overnight shipping at checkout for faster delivery.

How do I track my order?

Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can also log into your Pampered Chef account to view the status of your order and track its delivery.

Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?

If you need to change your shipping address after placing an order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to update the address, but we cannot guarantee the change will be made in time for your order to be delivered to the new address.

What should I do if my order is missing or damaged?

If your order is missing or arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your products as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies