• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Fall Kick-Off Spa/Pool Party: Mini Beach Ball Scavenger Hunt!

In summary, the fall kick-off is scheduled for Aug 2nd and will include a spa/pool party and mini beach balls. The host scavenger hunt will be done with the mini beach balls.
Which one colleen? I have a couple scav hunts.

Here is what I have - not sure if it's what you're looking for but here it is just in case...

Attachments

• HOSTESS_SCAVENGER_HUNT.doc
    47 KB · Views: 230
  • HOSTESS_SCAVENGER_HUNT.doc
    47 KB · Views: 216
I'm looking for one to use with the Beach Balls... I think I can make it up but thought someone already had something like it. It's where you give each consultant the beach ball and they have each host sign it at their show... But now writing that, I guess I don't need a scavenger hunt for that... they just have each host sign it?

I'm not sure. I don't think I know of that one. Sorry!

How did your kick off go????

It actually went FABULOUSLY! There were only 4 consultants there but it was great! I had a friend that does chair massage come and she gave everyone neck & back massages. We all loved it!For the new product reveal, we played a little game and I got THE BEST feedback from it!!!! I had all of the products in one of the boxes they came in. I told each consultant (we each took turns) to take a product out of the box and "sell it" and then "cross-sell it" with the previous product that had been pulled out. It was awesome and showed them two things: 1. They CAN be creative on the spot and 2. That we can really cross-sell ANYTHING.Looking back, I would have randomly tagged some products that they would have had to cross-sell with a booking line or recruiting line. But this is how I'm going to do the product reveal from now on. They all really loved it!!!!!

Very cool idea!

Related to Fall Kick-Off Spa/Pool Party: Mini Beach Ball Scavenger Hunt!

What is the purpose of the Fall Kick-Off Spa/Pool Party?

The Fall Kick-Off Spa/Pool Party is a fun and interactive way to introduce new products and promotions to our customers. It's also a great opportunity to connect with friends and enjoy some pampering and relaxation.

What is a Mini Beach Ball Scavenger Hunt?

The Mini Beach Ball Scavenger Hunt is a game where guests are given a list of items to find around the party area. Each item represents a different Pampered Chef product, and guests can earn points for finding them all. The guest with the most points at the end of the hunt wins a prize!

Do I need to bring anything for the Spa/Pool Party?

No, all necessary supplies and products will be provided by Pampered Chef. Just come ready to relax and have fun!

Can I bring my children to the Spa/Pool Party?

Unfortunately, this event is only open to adults aged 18 and over. We want our guests to fully enjoy the spa and pool experience without any distractions.

What should I wear to the Fall Kick-Off Spa/Pool Party?

We recommend wearing comfortable and casual clothing. You may also want to bring a swimsuit and towel if you plan on using the pool and spa facilities. Don't forget to wear sunscreen if you'll be spending time outdoors!

Back