• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Holiday Theme Show Ideas Needed!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a fun and festive themed show for November, with a focus on fall and holiday recipes. Suggestions include making a Lemon Herb Chicken Ring from the Seasons Best cookbook, Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets, and a Microwave Cake from the 2001 Spring/Summer SB. Other ideas include looking to the Celebrate! and All the Best cookbooks for unique holiday recipes, and hosting a cookie exchange party to showcase the cookie press and stoneware. Recipes and contact information are also shared for further inspiration and assistance.
rossjulie
Help! I'm finally getting back into the swing of being an active consultant and I have two shows booked for November. My one guest really likes the idea of having a Fall or Holiday themed show. What can I do so it's fun? Does anybody have a game ideas? It would be nice if I had one theme to do at both shows. I thought about making the "Lemon Herb Chicken Ring" from the Seasons Best as my "wreath" to keep with the holiday spirit...plus it's super easy and delicious. What else can I do? Neither of my two hosts is picky about a theme, but the one thought fall/holiday stuff would be nice. The one show will have a ton of kids at it too, so I need to have something for them to eat. I thought about making the crustless sandwiches with the Cut-n-Seal for them.

What's a fun theme that I can do that will be easy, yet fun for my come-back? I'm confident that if I have two enjoyable shows the bookings will start coming in! :confused:

Look to the cookbooks!!I have noticed that the celebrate! and all the best cookbooks have nice holiday things that you don't see much at shows. You might look in them or email me and ask what they are. I would be happy to share them.
kristine dobbs
independent consultant

The Spiced Pumpkin Tartlets are really easy to make and a good idea for a Fall or holiday recipe Julie.

Another great recipe is the microwave cake in the fluted pan. It's great for showing product plus it's quick and easy. I just made the Raspberry Truffle Cake, in the 2001 Spring/summer SB. Not to mention, it's a beautiful cake that looks like it took tons of time!!!

Here it is:

1 pkg (18.25 oz) devil's food cake mix
1 3 oz pkg raspberry gelatin
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
3 eggs
1 8 oz container sour cream
1/2 cup semi sweet choc morsels
1 8 oz container frozen whipped topping (cool whip)
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 pint fresh raspberries (optional)
-----------------------------------------------
1. Lightly spray Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil using the Kitchen spritzer or brush with vegetable oil using Pastry brush.
2. Combine cake mix & gelatin in Classic Batter bowl; blend well using Stainless Steel Whisk and set aside. In Small Batter bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH for 1 minute or until softened; whisk until smooth. Add eggs and sour cream; whisk until smooth. Add cream cheese mixture to cake mix, mix until smooth using Mix 'n Scraper. Spoon batter into pan, spreading evenly.
3. Microwave cake for 11-14 minutes or until Cake Tester comes out clean. Cake will be slightly moist on top near center. Remove to Nonstick Cooling Ranck; let stand 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
4. Place choc morsels and 1/2 the whipped topping in Small Micro Cooker; microwave on HIGH 15-30 or until melted; stir until smooth using Skinny Scraper. Drizzle glaze over cake. Garnish cake with remaining whipped topping using Easy Accent Decorator. Chop almonds using Food Chopper and sprinkle over cake. Garnish with raspberries if desired.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/jillscooking

cookie exchangeAlso, you could do a cookie exchange party. This would really show off the cookie press and stoneware. I've attached some cookie spritz recipes. :)

Attachments

• Cookie Press Recipes.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 470

What are some popular fall/holiday theme show ideas?

Some popular fall/holiday theme show ideas include a Thanksgiving feast demonstration, a holiday cookie exchange party, a harvest-inspired cooking class, a Friendsgiving potluck, and a cozy winter soup night.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into a fall/holiday theme show?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into a fall/holiday theme show by using them in your cooking demonstrations, creating themed gift baskets or bundles for guests to purchase, and offering exclusive discounts on fall/holiday themed products.

What are some ways to make a fall/holiday theme show interactive and engaging?

Some ways to make a fall/holiday theme show interactive and engaging include having guests participate in a recipe swap, hosting a cooking competition with Pampered Chef products as prizes, and incorporating fun games or activities related to fall/holiday traditions.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for hosting a fall/holiday theme show?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for hosting a fall/holiday theme show, such as free products or discounted items. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

What are some tips for promoting and inviting guests to a fall/holiday theme show?

Some tips for promoting and inviting guests to a fall/holiday theme show include using social media to create buzz, sending out personalized invitations, offering incentives for guests to bring a friend, and emphasizing the unique and festive experience of a themed show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • AJPratt