• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fairs & Mini's: How to Save Money on Handouts

they're just browsing. I give them a gift certificate and tell them to come back later when they have a little more money to spend. Then, if they don't come back, I know they didn't really want the item.At the last show, I asked people if they already had a consultant before I gave them a catalog. A lot of them already had a consultant they knew, so I gave them a recipe card from supply, and pointed out the sticker with my contact info if they couldn't get a current catalog from their consultant.The coupon is nice! I might use that at a fair I'm doing tomorrow. At the fair I did last night I gave out holiday minis, but
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Have have a few fairs comming up and I just did one. ALl of my old catts are now gone. I want to try and save money so what do I hand out for these fairs? Do I order 100 minis for them? I am going to have 3 for people to look at to place orders that are in binders but I do not know what to do from there. I have 2 in nov and 1 in dec. PLease give me your ideas

You can order old catalogs in the outlet, if they are still available.

I use old cattys at fairs, but because yours are gone, I'd either get some from the outlet (on CC, Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order Samples > Outlet) or use minis. The Holiday minis are great because of the gift ideas and recipes in them.

I would use old ones if you have them to save money especially.

What do you say when you hand out the old catalogs? Do you put stickers on them letting them know it has changed? I worry about handing out out dated catalogs.

I'm going to use a few old cattys I got when I started & just place a label/sticker stating to contact me for updated product & pricing info. That way, you save $$ on ordering more catalogs & if they are calling you, then you know that they are truly interested in P.C.
If you have no S/S, then I'd order a batch of 100 minis. Hopefully, you can split them btwn the shows and not lose too many of them to "browsers". So many people take catalogs just to look..they have no intention of ever ordering. I just can't bring myself to ask for them back though.

Are these what you are handing out when people ask for your information or to people who request a catty? Our catalogs and mini-cats are too pricey to hand them out at an event like a business card. There are some files on here with a recipe and coupon that would be a good booth hand-out. I would use these and handout catties sparingly. That's just me!!

I'm putting one on that I got from here.

Attachments

• Holiday booth coupon.doc
    901.5 KB · Views: 719
I usually stand in front of my table and hand out recipe cards with my info on them. You can order them on supply. If people stop to talk to me, then I'll give them a catalog AS LONG AS I GET THEIR CONTACT INFO TOO.

Chef Kearns said:
Are these what you are handing out when people ask for your information or to people who request a catty? Our catalogs and mini-cats are too pricey to hand them out at an event like a business card. There are some files on here with a recipe and coupon that would be a good booth hand-out. I would use these and handout catties sparingly. That's just me!!

Oooh... I'm loving this booth coupon!

Chef Kearns said:

Thanks Sandra! I saw one similar to this on here, but couldn't change the recipe to one I liked better.......this makes it perfect!:love:

I'm doing a fair tomorrow. I printed up a whole bunch of these to hand out! I agree, we have to be a little more selfish with catalogs!

I am torn between being selfish with catalogs, and realizing they are a great sales tool and I should get as many out there as possible.

Last show, I asked people if they already had a consultant before I gave them a catalog. A lot of them already had a consultant they knew, so I gave them a recipe card from supply, and pointed out the sticker with my contact info if they couldn't get a current catalog from their consultant.

The coupon is nice! I might use that at a fair I'm doing tomorrow. At the fair I did last night I gave out holiday minis, but it wasn't that busy so it wasn't a big deal.

I've done a few fairs recently and I always have a raffle item. Usually a $20.00 gift certificate. There are always people that are only "catalog collectors" and never have the intention of making a purchase or hosting a show. So, I made my own drawing slip that has a box where people can check "I have no interest in Pampered Chef but please notify me if I win the drawing." - Those are the people that I don't give catalogs to and you don't waste your time following dead end leads. (Thanks for whoever originally suggested doing this - it has saved me money and time!!!)

Attachments

• DRAWING SLIPS - CRAFT FAIR.doc
    58.5 KB · Views: 535
Hi...I am preparing for a holiday fair tomorrow as well. I forgot to buy cranberries as I was going to put them in with a candle in my trifle bowl and came up with an inexpensive and festive way to show off the trifle bowl. I bought two boxes of small candy canes. Put a white candle in the middle and it looks great. These candy canes can also be taken as a snack if desired.
Sue

Related to Fairs & Mini's: How to Save Money on Handouts

1. How can I save money on handouts for fairs and mini events?

One way to save money on handouts for fairs and mini events is to purchase in bulk. Pampered Chef offers discounted prices when you buy a larger quantity of items, so you can stock up on handouts at a lower cost per unit.

2. Can I customize the handouts with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize our handouts with your branding by adding your logo or company name. This will make your handouts more personalized and memorable for potential customers.

3. Are there any cost-effective options for handouts?

Yes, we offer a variety of cost-effective options for handouts such as mini catalogs, product samples, and recipe cards. These options are budget-friendly and still provide valuable information to potential customers.

4. How can I ensure my handouts are effective at attracting customers?

To make your handouts more effective at attracting customers, make sure they are visually appealing and informative. Use eye-catching designs and include relevant information about your products and services. You can also offer a special promotion or discount on the handouts to entice customers.

5. Can I order handouts in different languages?

Yes, we offer handouts in multiple languages to accommodate diverse audiences. You can choose from English, Spanish, French, and German options for your handouts. This allows you to reach a wider range of potential customers at fairs and mini events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies