• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards

In summary, Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards is a feature that allows business owners to add a Facebook logo and link to their business page on the back of their business cards. To get Facebook Labels, make sure you have a Facebook business page and go to the "Edit Page" section, then select "Promote" and "Business Cards" to customize and download your labels. These labels can be customized to match your branding and can benefit your business by increasing your online presence and adding a professional touch to your business cards. This feature is free for all business owners with a Facebook page, but printing costs may apply.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just created a label to put on the back of my business cards and thought I would share. Be sure to change the contact info if you use it.

Attachments

• Facebook Labels for back of business cards.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,178
cool idea!

Smart! Thanks!

Thank you!

I could not open this in word, does anyone have it in Adobe.....you can email me at [email protected]KS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!

awjacks1105 said:
I could not open this in word, does anyone have it in Adobe.....you can email me at [email protected]THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!

If it were put into a PDF, you would only be able to edit it if you had the full version of Adobe. Do you not have Word installed? Try Open Office or Google Docs.

Related to Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards

1. What are Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards?

Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards is a feature that allows business owners to add a Facebook logo and link to their business page on the back of their business cards. This makes it easier for customers to find and connect with their business on Facebook.

2. How do I get Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards?

To get Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards, first make sure you have a Facebook business page. Then, go to the "Edit Page" section of your page and click on "Promote." From there, you can select "Business Cards" and follow the prompts to customize and download your Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards.

3. Can I customize the design of my Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards to match your branding. You can choose from different color options, font styles, and placement of the Facebook logo and link. This allows you to create a cohesive and professional look for your business cards.

4. How will Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards benefit my business?

Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards can benefit your business in several ways. It makes it easier for potential customers to find and connect with your business on Facebook, increasing your online presence and potential reach. It also adds a professional touch to your business cards, making them stand out and leaving a lasting impression on recipients.

5. Is there a cost for using Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards?

No, there is no cost for using Facebook Labels for Back of Business Cards. It is a free feature available to all business owners with a Facebook business page. However, you may need to pay for printing your business cards with the added Facebook Labels, depending on your printing method and provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Harrisdm